1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Business Listing Reviews Major Concern.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Whitevox India, Apr 29, 2019.

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone help me out in this,

In google business listing, if someone unknown add 1 star review, and we flag it with admin ID and some other ids, but still that review exist there, what to do, how to fix this problem.

Whitevox India, Apr 29, 2019 IP
  2. chicagopixels

chicagopixels Peon

Best Answers:
    This may help not sure if its exact but it may help! tel:18444919665 https://www.google.com/business/contact-us/

chicagopixels, Apr 29, 2019 IP
  3. Whitevox India

Whitevox India Banned

Best Answers:
    That Google Contact page is not available and other way,

Whitevox India, Apr 29, 2019 IP
  4. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google don't allow you to contact them directly. This is a big drawback. However, When Someone drop a negative comments or put 1 start start replying to the reviews and ask them why they don't like you or they are your active users or not? If the review was fake than they didn't respond to your reply.

iwebsocial, May 3, 2019 IP
  5. computerrepairmesa

computerrepairmesa Peon

Best Answers:
    I have had success reporting it over and over (wait a few days between reporting it). I would run through all the different options for why you are reporting it (bypassed, not a review of your service, competitor, etc). I think they basically get bulk reviewed and you're trying to state your case why the review should be removed. If you can send them from a mobile phone or a mobile linked laptop to get different IP addresses, that's probably a help also (I don't honestly know if it matters or not, I just keep resending reports on the feedback sometimes for months). I think I've gotten most horrible / fake reviews removed from our feedback (107 feedback on our business as of today) but several have stuck no matter what I posted. The other way to "remove" fake feedback is to bury it with good feedback. Ask every customer to give you feedback, once it's 4 or 5 feedback down no one will see it unless they filter by lowest star reviews. I would also recommend you think extra long about how to respond to it, you can often win over more people responding to an obviously fake review with a good response. Good luck.

computerrepairmesa, May 5, 2019 IP
  6. Whitevox India

Whitevox India Banned

Best Answers:
    That review is still active and the user who added is inactive since he/she putted..

Thanks will try

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2019
    Whitevox India, May 6, 2019 IP
  7. computerrepairmesa

computerrepairmesa Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want, post a link to the review and ID the person, I can report it also (maybe others here will help, etc).

computerrepairmesa, May 6, 2019 IP