1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google BL Algo!

Discussion in 'Google' started by webmaster, Jul 16, 2005.

1. webmaster

webmaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I have seen many sites using black hat SEO techniques to get top ranking. And they are in top SERP. But, till now Google has not applied any panalties on them. Any reason Why ?

Please don't say exception.

Thanks
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Outbound Travel Destinations | Call Center Services

webmaster, Jul 28, 2005 IP
  2. bobmutch

bobmutch Peon

Best Answers:
    webmaster: I am guessing you have not seen all the ones that have gotten banned, hammered. There has been literally 10,000's of them.
    Google can't get all of them as they don't as a rule do hand bans. When work to product filters that will penaltize or ban them.

bobmutch, Jul 28, 2005 IP
  3. ikeys

ikeys Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a .com and a .be site, both just a copy of one another, because the server is not in the US , even the .com results would show in searches in my country and in the general google search .....up untill this update

Google moved all my .com backlinks to the .be domain and dropped all .com pages,the .com backlinks and PR from the .com , it is painfull as the .be was not indexed like the .com

i now do a 301 redirect from all .be to the .com in the hope google will recognize that the .com was the main site ....
    any ideas about this?
    ... should i contact google about this ?

ikeys, Jul 29, 2005 IP