1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Bizzare Technology

Discussion in 'Google' started by ! !, May 11, 2004.

Google has this bizzare habit of assigning someone elses domain name to the wrong site on some of it's SERPs searches

Sometimes their reverse algorithms will go Ka-put bymixing up the sites that Link to other sites

! !, May 11, 2004 IP
  2. Foxy

Foxy Chief Natural Foodie

Best Answers:
    Yep

saw this happen to me some time back one of our sites showing the links for one of the others - stayed that way for quite a while.

Sorted in the end tho - mind you G is due for a shuffle so it might be to do with that

Foxy, May 12, 2004 IP
  3. greg

greg Peon

Best Answers:
    they are constantly changing the algo around lately, so strange quirks have been happening on and off for almost a year now. I know i've seen some odd stuff come out, google tries to adjust every time they find a problem, it just takes them a while to find it sometimes.

greg, May 15, 2004 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I would imagine Google makes small tweaks to their algorithm daily (not just the big jumps everyone panics about).

- Shawn

digitalpoint, May 15, 2004 IP