1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Banned My Website (Yung Drew dot com)?

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by Yung Drew, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Yung Drew

Yung Drew Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm on it - and excited! I just thought that my site was penalized due to the rapid drop (so far down) for "yung drew."

I'll remove those footer links and replace them with my own. I have been reading a helpful blog "Courtney Tuttle's Internet Marketing School" and have found some helpful advice there too.

I've been building links all day, getting posts done for several blogs, checking up for some wonderful help from the Digi Point forum (snowbird). I feel good now to know that the only reason for the drop was lack of links to the homepage... I wondered why my other sites never dropped in their rankings for the given keywords, but it could be due to the fact that they have tons of backlinks...

I always thought that the domain keywords ranked #1 if there was content being published frequently on the blog... That is why I thought there had to be some sort of penalty... Esp. since some of my high-traffic via "google (organic)" posts can no longer be found in the Google search even when copying and pasting the URL...

Anyways, yes, this forum currently outranks everything for: Yung Drew...lol Thanks again for your helpful analysis.

I sincerely appreciate it,

Yung Drew

Yung Drew, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  2. Yung Drew

Yung Drew Peon

Best Answers:
    I actually do think my site is penalized. I never copied content, sold links, or interlinked with my other blogs... I don't believe that I stuffed keywords, but that could've been the problem. I never used more than 10 on a given post. I have edited every post to make sure they only have a very low number of keywords and tags. I thought that I could've potentially overtagged / used too many keywords, because I usually post "small posts" so I edited them.

I changed the footer links. I didn't recently install a "recent comments mod." My posts aren't ranking well at all... My tags are outranking everything on the site. And my posts aren't even ranking well at all... Most of my traffic is from StumbleUpon and this forum right now. I am still getting around 10 visitors a day from Google, but that's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY less than I should be!

I'm completely frustrated again. Should I remove the site from google's listing and then re-submit it? There isn't really anyway that my website's homepage should be as far back in the Google search listings as it is. Yeah my website comes up on the 2nd page for: yung drew but that is a tagged post! Not even the homepage.

I am building links, but is there a quicker way to get my site back in the listings? Can I e-mail an adsense rep to speed up the process. I've already requested a reconsideration.

Thanks for your help,

Yung Drew

Yung Drew, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  3. Yung Drew

Yung Drew Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Snowbird,

I would also like to add the fact that I have 457 Total URL's on my website and only 307 are indexed. Is my website banned? No. Is my website penalized? Definitely.

Yung Drew, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  4. Yung Drew

Yung Drew Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey it's me again, just wanted to stop by and let everyone know that my website: www.yungdrew.com - is back in the rankings and is #1 for the keywords "yung drew" - even without quotations. I am very happy, and thankful for all of your wonderful help and suggestions.

Sincerely,

Yung Drew

Yung Drew, Jul 28, 2008 IP