1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google answered

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by D4rKNull, Aug 23, 2005.

This is the 2nd time i have emailed google to reinsate my account but refused then should i try more or just stop emailing !

D4rKNull, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  2. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    Sounds pretty straight forward to me...your done with AdSense. Move on to another program. IMO, when they tell you this you're banned for life!

Homer, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  3. Kasparoff

Kasparoff Peon

Best Answers:
    Stop trying. Instead, create a legal business name. Open up an business bank account and re-register with AdSense as a totally different person. That's all.

Kasparoff, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  4. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    You know posting google e-mail is against the TOS?

:)

Anyways, you could try the business account idea, but you still need to give them a name and address etc. It is likely they will connect you sooner or later, and you will never get paid as best case scenario, or worst case scenario, you become a smashing adsense success the discover they banned you and they go after you for fraud.

aeiouy, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  5. TommyD

TommyD Peon

Best Answers:
    Good suggestions, but I without taking care of the original 'click-fraud' issue, he/she will just have their future account banned.

Fix the problem, and the problem isn't being banned, it was getting banned. One way to get banned "AGAIN" is to post G emails. Seems like a habitual offender here. :(

hth,

tom

TommyD, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  6. sachin410

sachin410 Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Tell your friend to open an account with Google. Let him get the check. Then tell him to return 90% of it to you as consulting fees every month. That way it wont be a tax issue for him. Let him keep his 10% for lending his name...lol.

Disclaimer : Whatever you do is at you own risk. :)

sachin410, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  7. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    May work, BUT none of these potential solutions will allow him/ her to put AS on 'banned domains'. So all new domains will need to be created in some else's name!

Homer, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  8. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Another day...another 1,600 morons! :rolleyes:

Crazy_Rob, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  9. sachin410

Best Answers:
    True. For his old domains he has to wait for Yahoo I guess. Making a similar site may not be good idea if he has spent a lot of time in link building for his previous site and his main source of traffic is SEs. Depending on type of site he has, he may look at affiliate options.

10. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    Yup, one moron getting banned and the rest of the morons giving him "ideas" to cheat his way back in

fryman, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  11. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe no one ever thought of this, but when signing up for a new adsense account...I'd try .. oh I dunno ... maybe ... try not trying to cheat google and its advertisers. That way you don't have to be in such a situation. I know hindsight is 20/20, but forethought counts for a little bit too :rolleyes:

lorien1973, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  12. alph

alph Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, but when the IRS comes for him for not reporting his "extra" income. Make sure you've moved out of town with your 90%!

alph, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  13. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    I totally agree with you Fryman. For some reason many people seek opinions here at DP. Yes it does get repeatative, in the same breath we don't want to scare them off as a DP member. Moreover we don't want to give advice on how to further cheat the system. It's this simple, if you f*^k with AdSense your out for life. You may be able to devise a dishonest way to get back in but chances are you'll be caught and 'banned' again. The simple solution is DON'T CHEAT.

Geez, I am getting a case of deja vu here!;)

Homer, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  14. programmer

programmer Guest

Best Answers:
    that's a very good idea:rolleyes:

programmer, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  15. sachin410

Best Answers:
    Thats why I said take back 90% of it. A business is not taxed on its turnover (income) , it is taxed on its net profit. If he expenses his 90% as Consulting Fees , he has tax liability of the remaining 10% only. It is the person getting the 90% who will have to pay the taxes finally.

16. North Carolina SEO

North Carolina SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Forgive my ignorance but, if someone is so willing to cheat Google ... I would be concerned of them doing the same to me if I were to do the 10/90 % split. IMO.

North Carolina SEO, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  17. TooHappy

TooHappy Guest

Best Answers:
    That’s called an honest cheater :) People like that drive me to eat!

TooHappy, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  18. sachin410

Best Answers:
    Ok. Lets put it this way.

"Another way to make money from adsense is to give consultation to people for making money from adsense. Tell them you will do everything for them from making the website to managing adsense. In return you will take 90% of their income."

:)

19. younghistorians

younghistorians Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, but technically, who would want Adsense advice from a cheater?

younghistorians, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  20. sachin410

Best Answers:
    I am surprised by the ease with which people assume that someone who got banned from adsense has to be a cheater.

Yes majority of the people who get banned , get banned for doing wrong things, but just coz Google is a big company, doesnt make it right always. "Its typical capitalist attitude - If I am getting paid ,they have to be right"

Remember Enron. I read a case study on Enron's collapse long back. The trust that the investors and employees had on the company was nothing short of blind faith. Till they were making money from the company , Enron was God. They even refused to change the opinions till the day Enron filed for Bankruptcy.

Getting banned for Google for no fault of yours is like an accident, rape or a major health disease. Most people wont believe it can happen to them if they take care of themselves.

I dont think it is wise to prejudge people as cheaters just because they got banned.

There may de dozens of ways to commit a click fraud. But dont forget many of them can be used to sabotage an honest website too.

What if someone along with 10-15 friends decides to click on ads of an average site - maybe yours . They will keep clicking everyday. Do you think Google has any way of knowing whether it is a friendly syndicate or a planned sabotage. In most cases it will be impossible to know. Sooner or later you are bound to be in trouble. You may even getted banned - will that make you a cheater?