1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google+ and youTube Channel

Discussion in 'Google+' started by virtualwebmarket, Jun 23, 2013.

virtualwebmarket, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  2. Niely

Niely Peon

Best Answers:
    I do connect my Youtube channel and my G+ and yes i do believe it is good for SEO.

Reason:

At first, i believe the more you can maintain a consistent picture or brand, the more attention you get and the more people do recognize you.

Secondly, as it is the search giant itself, even though they won't tell you, they boost people who use their service. To some extent at least. It will definitely not harm you.

As you probably see right now Google is pushing Youtube Videos in their Search results a lot, so this is another point to give your videos some kind of more impact and credibility i believe.

There is a guy on G+ who is doing everything about Youtube and G+ with a lot of success.

His name is Ronnie Bincer. Just shoot him a message and i think he'll definitelycome back to you.
    You find him here: plus.google.com/108210288375340023376

Niely, Jun 25, 2013 IP