1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google and Facebook's war

Discussion in 'Google+' started by rgladys, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To surpass Facebook is highly unlikely. The two social media channels exploit similar areas, but at the end of the day are targeting different groups. Google Plus is much more oriented to businesses and has growing benefits for search engines, but the popularity of Facebook and the demographic ranges you can encompass with Facebook Ads are something completely out of the reach of G+ at the moment. I will be more interested to see how their marketing and advertizing values will compare in the future, as I don't expect their market share (in number of users) to change drastically :)

Rado_ch, Dec 6, 2013 IP
    EngineerofSuccess likes this.
  2. EngineerofSuccess

EngineerofSuccess Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    this is very true. One thing a lot of people don't know about Facebook is that it does not provide back links to improve search engine optimization to blogs and websites that auto share content on the world's most popular social network with third-party applications. Facebook is good just for traffic and getting your personal branding on. Google + is for search engine optimization, traffic building, business relationship forging and more. Google plus helps to improve your overall search engine optimization and Internet marketing. Facebook does as well but just doesn't have the search engine in fact for blogs, discussion forums and websites.

EngineerofSuccess, Dec 6, 2013 IP
  3. johnstyle6

johnstyle6 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't think g+ is better than facebook, g+ is not as attractive as facebook to attract new person in first look. Also facebook is more user friendly than google+. I think in the next few years facebook beats google in the internet world and becomes the king of internet.

johnstyle6, Dec 25, 2013 IP