1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

google analytics

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by sam1, Feb 9, 2006.

1. themole

themole Peon

Best Answers:
    You can run them both and compare :) I like it better than analytics, but then again...I made TrackStat :p

In all seriousness, they both have their strengths and mine is still a work in progress - but that doesn't mean it sucks. It really will give you a ton of info that Google doesn't.

Google will tell you that you have a referrer from myspace, index.cfm, but that's it. Mine will tell you the entire URL with all the fun get vars so you can find exactly where. It will even till you the source and destination of incoming referals and how many times.

It'll return what search queries from Google, MSN, Ask and Lycos brought people to your site with links to those searches so you can see where you were ranking - instead of digging through google search just to find out you're on page 5...

You can also filter IP's out.

I can't think of what else, but if you want more info than Analytics gives you try it out. You can use both with no problems. It's interesting to compare the two.

I went ahead and setup a login and added my tracking to this post so you can check it out if you want...

Username:
    Password: dpoint1

[​IMG]

-the mole

themole, May 16, 2006 IP