1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Analytics...

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by imagenesis, Aug 2, 2006.

Is this an invite system like gmail was or do they only send out invites directly to people who applied. I applied but havent head back yet. If anyone has an invite I would appreciate it :)

imagenesis, Aug 2, 2006 IP
  2. JasonBartholme

JasonBartholme Peon

Best Answers:
    imagenesis:

I applied for it as soon as it came out and it took me two weeks to get my invitation. One of my clients recently got her invitation and it was a three week wait.

In the mean time, you can use www.103bees.com. Their reporting is super-basic. But, it's better than nothing and the results are fairly instant.

Best thing to do is hold tight.

Hopefully this helps,
    Jason

JasonBartholme, Aug 2, 2006 IP
  3. tywebb

tywebb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    imagenesis - I got mine today after requesting it just 3 days ago. So just be patient. Hopefully you used your gmail account in your request - it can't hurt;)
    good luck.

tywebb, Aug 3, 2006 IP
  4. AnimeGround

AnimeGround Guest

Best Answers:
    I got mine when they opened it a few months ago, they open a bunch of account once in a while (i presume they don't want to overload their system with to much new members).

They offer quite a few features: here's an executive view animeground[dot]com/google_analytics.JPG (can't post link for some reason)

AnimeGround, Aug 3, 2006 IP
  5. h4nh4n

h4nh4n Peon

Best Answers:
    do u have gmail account?

well, i'm not sure about me, i just register and then after 2 days i got the code to activate.

h4nh4n, Aug 6, 2006 IP
  6. DLGx

DLGx Active Member

Best Answers:
    I applied some weeks ago, got a mail about having to wait for them to add more capacity, and then a few hours later got the invite :D

DLGx, Aug 7, 2006 IP