1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Analytics Web Applications?

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by WebDivx, Sep 7, 2011.

As you know, in order to look at statistics, one must log into Google Analytics. Different people can look at statistics, but either you have to share your password with them or create separate accounts.

Is there a 3rd party web application that uses the Google Analytics API that can allow people from my company to pull statistics? So just the application is given the password and then anybody from our company can pull statistics without having to login.

WebDivx, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  2. shanmarsh2

shanmarsh2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Paul, thanks for your comment.
    Google Analytics uses a first-party cookie, so there is no impression tracking.
    Whilst this is only a 30-day solution, you could use Adwords for Google Innovation in the Search Funnel report. This gives you data up to 90-days.

shanmarsh2, Sep 14, 2011 IP
  3. ALX-VALLEJO

ALX-VALLEJO Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe it's because I'm not a seasoned developer, but it is hard finding proper syntax and code to use to access the API. I tried this article, Google Analytics API class for PHP, but got a username/password error.

ALX-VALLEJO, Sep 19, 2011 IP