1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Analytics traffic issue

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by jimroddy, Jul 13, 2017.

Hi Pros,
    My google analytics shwoing result that i cant belive somehow, yesterday it was showing traffic was like 30 - 35 per day but today its showing that there was a traffic was 2-3 per day.
    NOt just that it has update the whole traffic reslut form 40 - 45 per day to 2-3 per for the last 1 mnth.
    I dont is this is somekind of bug or issue on my end ...plz help me out as how to fix this thanks

jimroddy, Jul 13, 2017 IP
  2. Gosuperb

Gosuperb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think that you could have issues related to Google Tag Manager (incorrect filter settings or unpublished container) or you have issues related to Analytics tracking code (tracking code not in the right place, incorrect filters, customization error, etc.)
    If none of these work, try Report on All Traffic – report on all traffic (organic, paid or social media traffic) a website (or a segment of a website) receives.

Gosuperb, Jul 18, 2017 IP