1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Analytics Now Has 50 Profiles?

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by Burta, Sep 19, 2006.

It seemed only days ago that I was annoyed by the fact that Google Analytics only offered 10 profiles, but this morning when I was checking my stats I saw that GA now has up to 50 profiles available. Has everyong else found that their accounts have now been blessed the the option for 50 profiles? I can't but feel that Google may only be offering increased size the accounts to those that use all of their alloted porfiles, and then they upgrade the account...? Is this the case?

Burta, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  2. iBold

iBold Peon

Best Answers:
    !!!!
    You just made my day by having me check. Definately have the ability to have 50 profiles now.

iBold, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  3. tstaut

tstaut Active Member

Best Answers:
    Awesome, and 'bout damned time!

tstaut, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  4. sixty6

sixty6 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was just about to post up a thread on this!...Yeah now I can put it on a couple of my spam sites to see how I do! I love it :D

They are definitely going to get new users since now they are free + 50 profiles (which is more than enough for me, I only needed like 25..)!! Can't wait to see what they hold up for the future!

Oh well, I'm gonna go blog it now!

sixty6, Sep 21, 2006 IP