1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Analytics Newbie Needing Help!

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by Gerald Causey, Apr 7, 2019.

Hello, everyone, I'm a newbie here and a new user of Google Analytics. I'm looking for any help I can get on setting up tracking for an affiliate funnel sequence with two different landing pages running at the same time, I also want to put trackers on a PDF Download page and a webinar registration page. My question is ... Do I use one account for the website and then put the landing pages, download page, and the webinar page all in separate Properties, are do I use separate accounts and add a single property to each account ie... LP-1, LP-2, PDF download, Webinar Registration?
    I would greatly appreciate any helpful answers or any links directing me to any other source such as video tutorials. I've already spent hours on YouTube watching most all of the videos from Google Analytics channel and other private channels. Thanks in advance!!

Gerald Causey, Apr 7, 2019 IP
  2. 777King777

777King777 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don`t want to create a new thread, and I`m also newbie of G.A.
    What can I learn from Google Analytics? Thanks in advance!!

777King777, Jun 27, 2019 IP