1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Analytics Live Users

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by Epossantosforum, May 6, 2020.

?

Does it work for you exactly or do you think, the numbers shown are wrong?

1. Wrong

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Correct

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hey!

I have an issue with Google Analytics live users, I guess. I set it up around two months ago and I start gaining some traffic. Even, if most of my posts are not placed. Now I get to attract around 30visitors a day. Now I heard that the Google Live Users are not exact and should be doubled…
    Do you think its exact?

best wishes :)

Epossantosforum, May 6, 2020 IP
  2. IMDaniel

IMDaniel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do you mean real-time users?

If you really want to know how many people have visited your site you can do the following

In analytics, go to "Behaviour", and then "Site Content", and All pages.

next, click on "choose segment from list" and then click the "New users" box and then "apply".

You will now see how many real new users you have every day.

IMDaniel, May 6, 2020 IP
  3. Nityen Prakash

Nityen Prakash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Real-time is calculated by a hit, which is an interaction resulting in data being sent to Google. Each time the tracking code is triggered by a user's actions (page view, conversion, refresh, etc) Google Analytics records that activity. Each interaction is packaged into a "hit" and sent to Google's servers.

There are some caveats with a Real-Time view, which in my opinion is most effective to determine if you have installed GA properly. The following can affect the number of true or live visitors:

Real-Time is not compatible with User-ID enabled views If you have any filters applied to your view (it's always best to have 1 view called "unfiltered" which has no filters or modifications made to it) then it may take up to 2 hours to reflect in Real-Time

*For Mobile Apps, hits are batched to preserve mobile device battery life - thus you may notice delays. "Batching" occurs on the order of minutes.

Nityen Prakash, May 12, 2020 IP