1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Analytics issue

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by AlexStam7, Apr 23, 2020.

Hello to everyone!

I have an issue with a Google Analytics account. Although I have added all the right tags (tracking codes) from Google Analytics and Google Ads, and I have checked this with the help of the developer 3 times, it continues appearing the below issue:

"The Ad Destination URL XXX from the AdWords account XXX has accrued a significant number of clicks but a lower-than-expected number of sessions because the page is not tagged with a supported version of the Google Analytics tracking code.

If your pages do not include a supported version of the Analytics tracking code, then Analytics cannot collect data for those pages.

To find the right tracking code for your property, on the Analytics Admin page in the Property column, click Tracking info, then click Tracking Code.

Google Tag Assistant Recordings can help you ensure that your tracking code is sending hits as expected."

Could anyone help me about why this issue is appearing and what could I do in order to resolve it?

Thank you in advance.
    Alex

AlexStam7, Apr 23, 2020 IP
  2. Dereena

Dereena Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Alex,
    I recommend you to use Google Tag Manager. The only thing you need to do with the developer is to add the GTM code into all pages of your website. All other codes can be implemented by yourself into the GTM and it will work. Now you just remove the already added tracking codes from the website and add GTM code then set tags and triggers for GA, Google Ads and other tracking codes.

Dereena, May 19, 2020 IP
  3. IMDaniel

IMDaniel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do you have WordPress installed?

IMDaniel, May 20, 2020 IP