1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Analytics - instant access, free again :)

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by AtanasYanev, Aug 25, 2006.

Little old news, but I didnt see this here :)

Analytics is open from 15 Aug. 2006 :)

http://analytics.blogspot.com/2006/08/were-open-instant-access-now-available_15.html

We're open! Instant access now available
    Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I'm happy to tell you that we've just removed the wait to receive a Google Analytics account. Now anyone with a website can instantly create one for free by simply by visiting google.com/analytics or by clicking on the "Analytics" tab within AdWords. After you create an account, we suggest reading the Installation Guide to get it set up quickly and correctly.

When we founded Urchin we actually had an ad-based business model where we were able to give the product away for free. It didn't last and we eventually went with a paid model. But when our company was acquired in April 2005 we worked with Google to determine a way to give it away for free again, this time with no ads. By doing this, we're able to give all websites -- large and small -- the tools you need to better serve your customers, make more money, and improve the web experience for everyone.

Regardless of how you use Google Analytics, what's important to me is that you're using it at all. In other words, the more you take action based on web analytics data, the better the Internet becomes. That's the underlying philosophy our team shares.

Finally, this represents a very large effort by our engineers and many others at Google, so I'd like to thank them publicly.

On behalf of everyone on our team, thank you for your ongoing commitment, enthusiasm and hard work.

http://analytics.blogspot.com/2006/08/were-open-instant-access-now-available_15.html

AtanasYanev, Aug 25, 2006 IP