1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Analytics Code

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by makkseo, Dec 8, 2011.

Hello Friends,
    I have some queries regarding in GA code...

1- What is the difference between these two codes used in GA(google analytics code).
    1- rollupTracker
    2- pageTracker

2-what type of code, i add in my site if i want to track only one specific page.

Thanks
    :cool:Makk

makkseo, Dec 8, 2011 IP
  2. mevidai

mevidai Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is what I wonder is waiting for response

mevidai, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  3. infobanc

infobanc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Both Link Tracker and Page Tracker allow you to control visitor access, apply access filters and redirect visitors based on your access rulesLink Tracker allows you to apply TraceMyIP's filters and tracking services to your links - whether they're internal on your website or external on another site that links to your site. You would need to be able to edit the referring website content in order to control external referring links.

Page Tracker allows you to control visitor traffic as well but for entire pages on your website.

infobanc, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  4. makkseo

makkseo Peon

Best Answers:
    I not understand what u want to say.......................
    can u describe clearly........................with an example...........

Thanks
    Makk:cool:

makkseo, Dec 15, 2011 IP
  5. jamesfletcher

jamesfletcher Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    analytics.blogspot.com/2009/09/advanced-structure-your-account-with(.)html Please visit this URL, i think it will help you to resolve your question.

jamesfletcher, Dec 15, 2011 IP
  6. sisatel

sisatel Active Member

Best Answers:
  7. theoptimizer

theoptimizer Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Makk,

The answer for your questions goes like this,

1. The roll-up tracker is a Google Analytics enhancement or rather an option through which you can track multiple domains, e-commerce or shopping cart site attached to a domain, very large domains etc. It gives you the opportunity to examine various advanced features which can be useful while determining factors like ROI (Return on Investment ) and overall performance of a site. This roll-up tracker is not necessary to have for small businesses or personal websites. It can be helpful only if you are obsessed with data or managing a vast series of domains with lots of transaction or product related activities/ pages.

2. A page tracker is a simple piece of code that you usually get after registering your site with Google Analytics. It is responsible for tracking all the activities that GA supports and have listed inside your analytic a/c. Remember roll-up tracking required some tweaking while page tracking don't.

3. You can use the standard GA tracking code (page tracking) to track a specific page of your website.

Hope you've got what you were looking for. :)

theoptimizer, Dec 19, 2011 IP