1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Google Analytics Audit for Your Affiliate Website

Discussion in 'Services' started by Sweely, Oct 11, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Tracking your affiliate marketing efforts is crucial.
    SEMrush
    Where are most of your affiliate clicks coming from?

What site is sending you the most traffic that actually converts?

I still remember the day a friend told me I could make more money with the same amount of traffic I was already getting. I didn't believe him at first as I was obsessing about getting more traffic to my website - he then introduced me to the art of conversion tracking and optimization and this changed my outlook on digital marketing forever.

Instead of focusing on getting more traffic - I'm now focusing on getting the right traffic and nothing has ever been the same.

It's the classic case of working smarter - not harder.

If you're running an affiliate website and you've just plastered the Google Analytics tag site-wide - you're missing out on a lot of key metrics for your site. I can help you make sense of this data so you're able to make more money and take the right business decisions moving forward.

I'm a Google Analytics certified individual looking to help DP members with their conversion tracking needs. In the price above I have only included an audit which means I'll have an in-depth look on your website to let you know what you should be tracking in order to be able to get actionable insights from your data. Cheers!

Sweely, Oct 11, 2017 IP
    SEMrush