1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

google Analytics and Coremetrics

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by lawdog, Apr 22, 2010.

I use Google Analytics for my personal site. I promote my site on a major business directory, and they use Coremetrics as there stats program. This directory is with a major company who I trust. There dashboard shows me that I got 25 referrals last month but my Google analytics account only shows two. How is this possible?

I brought this to there attention and they ran a test on my listing with my help. we both had independent friends not sharing our IP address visit the profile and click on my link on 10 different occasions from 10 different locations. The companies stats program show all 10 clicks but again my stats showed 0 referrals from that site.

Any ideas? Thanks.

lawdog, Apr 22, 2010 IP
  2. abhi2.0

abhi2.0 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you trust something thats free.

Probably from google's perspective referring is something that is permanent and brings visitors for the long run.

And moreever, Google's Analytics are not real time, you have to wait for a day or two just like in feedburner.

abhi2.0, Apr 23, 2010 IP
  3. D79312

D79312 Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't have to wait a day or two to see the analytics. You just need to select the current day...it is not real time but all the info will propagate through the system.

D79312, Apr 24, 2010 IP