1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Analytics and Adsense

Discussion in 'Reporting & Stats' started by Shoutatthesky, Aug 11, 2012.

Please can someone help me because I am so confused. I have looked all over the place and read all the help sections but I just get more confused.

Is there no connection between the "analytics" section on Youtube and Google Analytics? And is there a connection between Adsense and the Youtube? It is my understanding that they are all Google owned entities so I can't understand why I can't go to Google Analytics and see my Adsense earnings from my Blogger blog and Youtube.

I am sure this seems like a stupid question to many of you but if someone could clarify how these things are connected it would be a great help. I understand that if someone had a non-google blog they could insert code into their page to help track performance via Google Analytics but I have never have to use any code with any Google product like YT or Blogger so maybe that adds to my confusion.

Hopefully this makes sense to someone...

Shoutatthesky, Aug 11, 2012 IP