1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Algorithm Failure

Discussion in 'Google' started by toniserban, Jul 31, 2019.

Hello everybody. I would like to introduce you this Google algorithm failure: when searching on google for "biobazaar" (our costumer) the third result on the first page has the right name and description but the LINK leads to another site: "bellaumbriaimmobiliare.com" (which is also our customer). Being sure of the following steps:

- We are web masters of "Biobazaar"
    - We own the physical servers and we manage them
    - The domains are in the same server but is not an IP or DNS problem otherwise there would be the same trouble on BING and YAHOO but this doesn't happen
    - The error appears only when searching in Tuscany zone, it depends on the user SERP
    - It is not a Virtual Host Confusion, we have "A" Overall rating on ssllabs.com/ssltest/
    - In the past year we had other pages appearing in the wrong link, some of them lead to a 404 error, others on other sites which we still own

Can someone please tell me if they have already found this error and how to solve it? I've arrived at the conclusion that's a Google algorithm failure.

Toni

[​IMG]

toniserban, Jul 31, 2019 IP