1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google aims to make YouTube profitable with ads!!

Discussion in 'Google' started by Awareness, Aug 22, 2007.

1. mixke

mixke Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    This aint unexpected stuff . They have their plans and I believe thats why they purchased it.Google has a great staff and they are not dumb !!

mixke, Aug 22, 2007 IP
  2. Awareness

Awareness Banned

Best Answers:
    yes i totally agree with you but recovering the amount they have bought it for will surely take lot of time.

Awareness, Aug 22, 2007 IP
  3. TeachCrunch

TeachCrunch Peon

Best Answers:
    I have to wonder , considering how large youtube is , how much will be left for the other little adsense user.

Seems to me if they did do this their would be no need for us any more would their?

Publishers would make even less not that thats all that bad since most publishers don't even make the minimum 100 dollars a day in fact I would say the average publisher for google if they do everything by the book would take 3 or 4 months to get a check , and then even that would be if google faked a few daily clicks here and their for them.

TeachCrunch, Aug 22, 2007 IP
  4. mizaks

mizaks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is no such thing as an unobtrusive ad -- this may be the time for YouTube clones to gain a foothold.

mizaks, Aug 23, 2007 IP