1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Affiliate Network payments through Google AdSense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by abcyesn, Aug 13, 2009.

Another nightmare from google.

as you may know, google acquired connect commerce some time ago and made it google affiliate network.

Early Last year I had 1 adsense account and 1 connect commerce account.

both were under my personal SS#.

Early this year my adsense account was banned, but I was in the process of registering a business, so I reapplied using my business, and was using adsense since then.

My personal connect commerce now (google affiliate network) is doing well but not as good as adsense, but now they are asking me to link two accounts together.

I am not sure if i want to link the google affiliate network account to my business adsense account and risk of getting banned again because affliate network has all my personal info which's a red flag under adsense.

I am willing to let go my google affiliate networking just to keep adsense, will lose some money, but what should i do?

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
    abcyesn, Aug 13, 2009 IP
  2. Jackie_W

Jackie_W Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you don't mention what level your earnings are, if it was me and I was earning a lot then I'd drop the lesser one but if earnings are negligable then i think i would take a chance and link the accounts. If the worst thing happens and you get banned just move to alternative cpa etc

Jackie_W, Aug 13, 2009 IP
  3. CLS1321

CLS1321 Peon

Best Answers:
    I completely agree with that statement.

CLS1321, Aug 13, 2009 IP
  4. abcyesn

abcyesn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advice,

Adsense = $2k per month
    affiliate networking = $300 per month.

So I guess I am dropping affiliate and use commission junction instead.

It's just not worth the risk.

abcyesn, Aug 13, 2009 IP