1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Adwords v/s Facebook Ads Campaign

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Sabrina73, Aug 1, 2016.

I'm a little surprised that I am getting more relevant clicks for my food blog, a review that I wrote about a deep fryer, from my Facebook ad campaign, than with Google.

Right now, I've had over 100 clicks from Facebook and only 4 clicks with Google.

Google used to be the place to be back in the day. Has this changed? How are your results?

I also like the fact that people can leave comments in Facebook too.

I won't run them both for long. How has your experience been?

Sabrina73, Aug 1, 2016 IP
  2. ferrychristian

ferrychristian Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook is the largest platform and Facebook Ads a tool that allows you to focus on the exact market you want to capture, the lead you want to convert, and the customer you lost along the way. Facebook ads will definitely helps you in promotion, while Google Ads can’t.

ferrychristian, Aug 2, 2016 IP
  3. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Use FB ads in case you want to get attractive and engagement from your fans into your ads post. Other way, use GG Ads when you want to get traffic to your website and then people do action on your website instead on your fanpage.

daica85, Aug 7, 2016 IP
  4. Sabrina73

Sabrina73 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am still going strong with Facebook. I now have two Facebook ads: one so people can like my page and the other so they can buy my deep fryer. I'm also getting residual customers from Facebook. Every time I post something, I get people to look at it and like a particular post or comment.

Seems like this is the way of the future.

Sabrina73, Aug 7, 2016 IP
  5. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's right, you're running FB Ads Like and FB Ads Post, these're used to increase fans for your Fanpage and increate sale at post engagement.

daica85, Aug 7, 2016 IP
  6. MayurKawale

MayurKawale Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My observation
    Facebook - Lead will be more (CPA is less)..... but quality will be low
    Google Adwords - Lead will be less (CPA is high)........ but quality will be high

MayurKawale, Aug 25, 2016 IP
  7. pkbagorio1

pkbagorio1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I feel that with facebook you can drill down and get a tighter audience for your niche and Google adwords is a little more broad. You can target longer tail KW's on Google and get the clicks cheaper.

pkbagorio1, Sep 9, 2016 IP