1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Adwords Shows Accurate Results?

Discussion in 'Google' started by HungryMinds, Dec 27, 2010.

Is Google Adwords Shows Accurate Results?

Some of my friend were telling me that it shows approx result not 100% accurate.

Should i take those google adwords results 50% accurate?

HungryMinds, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  2. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would say they are right, it is not 100% accurate.
    As IP address could be changed with non-fixed ip internet connections, its very possible one user could become multiple unique user.

However its better then many other similar software for sure, and its free.

webcosmo, Dec 27, 2010 IP
    HungryMinds likes this.
  3. xprtwalk

xprtwalk Peon

Best Answers:
    Ya it's true, Google adwords never shows 100% accurate results. It's a tool that is designed to help the webmasters to get the ideas and the latest trends going on there.

So it's advised to get ideas from there and not to totally depends over there, you can take ideas from other such tools.

xprtwalk, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  4. kwyser

kwyser Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think it is completely accurate, but I don't think there is any way to know for sure, you just have to trust them, which is one reason why I don't really like using PPC.

kwyser, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  5. Balendra Singh

Balendra Singh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Firstly needs to understands that How does AdWords know where geographically to show my keyword-targeted ads?

1- consider the Google domain being used (.fr, .de, .kr, etc.). If a user visits www.google.fr, the Google domain for France, they'll see ads targeted to France, regardless of their current location.
    2-analyze and prioritize the actual search term the user submits on Google to determine when to show ads targeted to a specific region or city. If someone enters a search query that contains a recognizable city or region, we may show appropriate regional or custom-targeted ads. For example, if someone searches for 'New York plumbers,' we may show relevant ads targeted to New York. Regardless of the user's physical location (as shown by IP address), we'll prioritize the content of the user's search query to determine which ads to show. This is applicable only if the location the user is searching for is the same country where they're physically located
    3-When possible, we determine the user's general physical location based on their device location, which is usually based on their computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address. An IP address is a unique number assigned by Internet Service Providers (ISPs) to each computer connected to the Internet.
    4-Google Search personalization: Users can personalize their Google search experience to only see results that are especially relevant to their location. This includes a default location they enter (such as their home address) or our best approximation based on the user's IP address. They can also enter a custom location (like a city name), or further define which level of their default location to apply to search results (city, region, or state).

Thous we can say Google adwords never shows 100% accurate results

Balendra Singh, Dec 27, 2010 IP
    HungryMinds likes this.
  6. yugam

yugam Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google Adwords not showing 100% accurate...........

yugam, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  7. HungryMinds

HungryMinds Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks For Your Replies Friends In Detail.

HungryMinds, Dec 28, 2010 IP
  8. HungryMinds

Best Answers:
    My SEO Manager Said That Google Adwords Shows FAKE Results :S
    But I Like To Use Adwords For Keywords Research.
    Should I Continue To Use Adwords?

HungryMinds, Jan 5, 2011 IP
  9. WishBone

WishBone Peon

Best Answers:
    They only give estimated value.. and there are many factors that even Google can't get the exact one because of many searcher behavior like searching a keyword for multiple times.

WishBone, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  10. mrandrei

mrandrei Peon

Best Answers:
    Like any other tools, Adwords is still prone to glitches and other issues. But I think it's generally reliable, if not fully accurate. 100% accuracy can never be achieved, because there are many variables involved.

mrandrei, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  11. Steve Marino

Steve Marino Peon

Best Answers:
    Google has the Adwords tool so that you can ultimately have a paid campaign based upon your chosen keywords. If the results underestimated keywords then Google would lose money since they wouold be charging Grade C prices for Grade A keywords. On the flipside, if users were overpaying then they would be dissatisfied. It's in Google's best interests to ensure that Adwords is pretty accurate.

Steve Marino, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  12. HungryMinds

Best Answers:
    Thanks For Your Replies Friends.

Is There Any Google Adwords Alternate?

HungryMinds, Jan 7, 2011 IP