1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google AdWords = SCAM

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by shlap, Jul 17, 2005.

1. London-hal

London-hal Peon

Best Answers:
    I am pretty sure they add some false clicks etc... There is just too many time things with random search options have been clicked. I have i targeted to a small location and they still click real random searches i have it on exact matches.. i spend over 1500 pounds a months. About $2500 a month.. I dont trust them.!!!!!!! They defo scam and do charge you for the same person clicking on you!! ie more then once... not a fair way of doing things.!!!! Google have a monopoly that is a very dangerous thing as they own the world now!! every trade has to use them and they charge me up to say around $25.93 for one click... A bit of a joke when they are scamming.. I wish there was another way but they are such a monopoly at the moment there is just not.. also they should show me the i.p address them self of who has click and how many times and what area they are from.. its a joke!!!!!

London-hal, Nov 24, 2013 IP
  2. ffb

ffb Active Member

Best Answers:
    London-hal, are you sure you didn't choose the wrong campaign settings? Do you have Google Analytics set up to track visits?

ffb, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  3. aazob chala

aazob chala Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I support google adword . Their time is behind you . they shows 3 months ago repors or a month ago repots , but their work is good and free .

aazob chala, Mar 9, 2014 IP
  4. Milosovic Bejdak

Milosovic Bejdak Member

Best Answers:
    Adwords is a SCAM. Click fraud is real, and there is a huge market for it. Other companies that are competing for those keywords pay malicious black hat SEO groups to bankrupt your ads.

Milosovic Bejdak, Mar 9, 2014 IP
  5. rubelbd4

rubelbd4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    google is not scam. If google is scam so why google no 1?

rubelbd4, Mar 11, 2014 IP
  6. Mohamed ilyas

Mohamed ilyas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey,
    this information is updated it is website to visit in new updated information google adwords....
    http://searchenginewatch.com/article/2337812/Remarketing-Behavioral-Ads-ClickZLive-czlny
    Thanksss....

Mohamed ilyas, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  7. houstonian2000

houstonian2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    Why is it that I can consistently get up to 100 clicks a day on one of my ads when suddenly - literally overnight - the clicks drop to 0 clicks/day and stay there? Why is it that when I was getting 100 hits/day certain keywords only cost me around .60 per click, but when it drops to 0, I find that the keywords NOW cost over $5.00 per click? This smells like a scam! Sorry, Adwords, the law of averages just doesn't work this way!

houstonian2000, Jun 28, 2014 IP
  8. athulbnair

athulbnair Active Member

Best Answers:
    This could be probably because of click frauds. Someone might have clicked on the ads served on behalf of you by adwords. One of the the main causes for the publishers are due to this. Google heavily penalize this behavior by blocking the adsense account and holding the payment.

athulbnair, Jun 29, 2014 IP
  9. ssystsFi

ssystsFi Peon

Best Answers:
    the google adwords is a good tool, and the good thing is, i can use it free;)

galaxy s5 handyhülle

ssystsFi, Jul 3, 2014 IP
  10. Avish Gabba

Avish Gabba Member

Best Answers:
    basically clicks are depend upon the keywords density. As upto me google is not a spam definetly !

Avish Gabba, Aug 29, 2014 IP