1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Adwords or Facebook Ads?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by dynamichost, Feb 20, 2012.

Would you choose Adwords or Facebook Ad to drive traffic to your site? i just want to know cause when i use facebook ads to drive traffic to my site there is a lot of clicks but my google analytics only tell me that a few people visited my site. And facebook ad charged me more then my daily budget. So what do you guys think? let me know thanks.

dynamichost, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  2. Ant0ni

Ant0ni Active Member

Best Answers:
    Adwords. No doubts...

But if you want to try something new then visit McTraffics.com or BuySellAds.com

Ant0ni, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  3. DeepakDwivedi

DeepakDwivedi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In my opinion Google ads are good, because it has a huge network- content network, display network etc. It always try to show related ads based on your site theme or search.

Here is lack of chances of unwanted clicks.

DeepakDwivedi, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  4. manju_chandra

manju_chandra Peon

Best Answers:
    In my appraisal Google ads are good, because it has a huge network- acceptable network, affectation adjustment etc. It consistently try to actualization accompanying ads based on your website activity or search.Here is abbreviation of diplomacy of exceptionable clicks.

manju_chandra, Feb 21, 2012 IP