1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Google AdWords Optimization - $69

Discussion in 'Services' started by myglyconutrientstore, Oct 31, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Are You Maximizing Your Google AdWords?

Probably Not!

Are You Ready to Increase Your Return from PPC by 25%, 50% or More?

I say this because I have a track-record of making AdWords, Bing Ads, and more kick-butt!

Here are 2 examples:
    • Improved conversion from AdWords by 57%+ while reducing cost per sale 42%+ for an online retailer. Revenues from paid search increased 5 figures within 60 days.
    • Used organic search and AdWords to drive a 9:1 return on investment for a Comfort Inn hotel.
    I have been optimizing PPC campaigns for 11 Years. During this time, I've worked with well-known organizations such as Comfort Inn, HYATT house, American Chemistry Council and more.

If you want the best - hire me. I'm a USA-based, native English speaker. I've been published on MOZ. I'm Google AdWords Qualified. See what others say about me - read my reviews on LinkedIn.

If you spend $999/mo or less on AdWords, I will optimize/tune-up your AdWords for $69.

This is a one-time tune-up, not an ongoing service.

If you spend $1,000 or more per month on PPC, or want ongoing optimization please contact me with specifics to receive a custom quote.

What you will get:

My years of experience working for you
    Reduced spend
    Increased click-rate
    Lower cost per conversion
    Maybe more - just tell me what your goal is when ordering

Contacting Me:

myglyconutrientstore, Oct 31, 2015 IP