1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google AdWords goes on TV!

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by nadavs, May 1, 2008.

Hey everone!
    I just opened my AdWords account, and I saw a new announcement about TV ads. I clicked the link to create a new ad campaign and clicked "Get Started".

The choice of stations is really big, and it includes many stations like Fox, ESPN, ABC Family, MTV, Nickelodeon, CNN, CNBC, and even the Weather Channel.

Then you choose days and hours to show your ad, and move on to uploading the ad itself. For the launch, Google is ready to give you up to $2000 for the ad creation marketplace to produce your ad! You can even send in a tape for Google to digitalize.

Then you go to the pricing. You choose a price per day and a CPM (estimated, of course) for a 30 second ad. You can then see how many people will watch your ad with your given data. I chose $150 per day and $2 CPM, and I got 580,000 impressions per day (on a selected number of channels).

If I lived in the US I'd try one Ad, but since I don't I'm going to wait until others say how well it works and converts.

Anyway, this sounds great. I wonder how well it'll work.

nadavs

nadavs, May 1, 2008 IP