1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Adwords Conversion Tracking with WooCommerce

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by theplastickid, Nov 10, 2016.

Hi all,

I have a WordPress site with WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration Pro installed.

I now have eCommerce data being shown in my Analytics account. So the plugin seems to be doing it's job.

It is successfully tracking Woocommerce product conversions in Google Analytics.

Under the ‘Conversions’ tab I have E-Commerce and this details the products and the purchases.

My question is as follows…

I am running Adwords video ad’s on YouTube.

I want to track my conversion rate in Adwords on a per product basis, the plugin is already displaying this data in my Analytics account Conversions > Ecommerce.

Do I need to set up conversions in Google Adwords still?

My Adwords account is linked to my Analytics account.

theplastickid, Nov 10, 2016 IP
  2. RGC Advertising

RGC Advertising Peon

Best Answers:
    It is always preferred to set up the conversion tracking in Adwords. It is a simple task. Get the conversion tracking Id from Adwords and set it on the landing page of the ad.
    You can set as thank you page after the purchase of your product or track 'my cart' as a conversion.
    Adwords will provide you the instructions and the data for conversions and conversion rate.

RGC Advertising, Nov 10, 2016 IP