1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google AdWords budget?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Guthisouris, Mar 31, 2019.

Hello I just wanted to know in your opinion is there anything with regarding the budget to be to little? For example if I use £1, 3, 6 etc.. a day would it just be pointless?

Guthisouris, Mar 31, 2019 IP
  2. Ilija Sekulov

Ilija Sekulov Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes it will be pointless, thats like 1 click. You need at least 200-300 pounds for some results/clicks or leads

Ilija Sekulov, Apr 1, 2019 IP
  3. Guthisouris

Guthisouris Peon

Best Answers:
    Even if it's a niche non competitive keyword?

Guthisouris, Apr 1, 2019 IP
  4. Ilija Sekulov

Ilija Sekulov Peon

Best Answers:
    yes regardless, it will be 1 or 2 clicks if you manage it to be CPC 0.50

Ilija Sekulov, Apr 1, 2019 IP
  5. Ratan_JHA

Ratan_JHA Member

Best Answers:
    There is no minimum budget requirement for Google Ads campaigns, you can start with the amount you want. However, in a practical scenario, there has to be one. A budget of $1 a day will bring only a few clicks, sometimes, not even one click based on the industry you are running your ads in. The goal of the advertising is to reach potential customers and bring them to your products and services, and for that to happen you need to keep your ads running throughout the day. That's the very basic requirement if you see. A budget of $1 or even $5 will be used up in minutes based on your targeting settings, competition, and search volume of the keywords.

The right way to plan your budget is:
    • Point out your advertising goals. How many leads or sales or users you want to bring in through advertising?
    • Make a list of keywords to target search terms being used by your potential customers.
    • Analyze the average CPC of those selected keywords using a Keyword Tool.
    • Marry the Average CPC data with your advertising goals. For instance, if you need 5 leads a day, target to bring in at least 100 relevant people to site. It means you roughly need 100 clicks to convert 5 people at a conversion rate of 5% (a good percentage to start with in terms of leads). If the average CPC of a click is - say $.60, you will need at least $60 (.6x100) as the per day budget.
    This approach should guide you in the right direction.

Happy Advertising!

--
    Thanks
    Ratan Jha

Ratan_JHA, Apr 2, 2019 IP
  6. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Actually, there's a suggested minimum requirement (calculated on a campaign to campaign basis). If your budget is too low, the ad reach will be limited.

qwikad.com, Apr 2, 2019 IP
  7. phplduser

phplduser Member

Best Answers:
    You could always do a manual payment of say £10 and set your daily budget to £5 and set your max bid to £0.50 using your keywords to see if it works in your favour but personally I have spent way more, sometimes it works, a lot of the time I end up spending more than the return but I’m no expert on google ads this is just my personal experience as a novice.

Best Regards

phplduser, May 14, 2019 IP