1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google adwords account management via remote control

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by RStyle, Mar 24, 2014.

?

Google Adwords Account Suspension

1. Because of the same remote access i use for both client

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Canadian client have some issues with his account

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
    I am managing my Canadian client campaign from my country via remote access and also he provide me standard user access of his campaign. It is a 7 day old campaign if fact the first campaign is created by me 2 days ago & i am waiting for adwords review to complete. now the account got suspension flag today but the campaign satus still showing Eligible and ad are approved & keyword status still shows "The keyword phrase doesn't currently trigger any of your ads" ......i really dont know what is the exact reason behind it. and the one thing you all need to know that before managing this campaign, I was managing a campaign of one of my client from United States through the same remote access but he face some money issues and he not paid Google clicks money yet but he will pay in next month. So can anyone tell me why this Canadian client got suspension flag in his account.....I have a dout but i am not sure, In think because of that united states client my canadian client got suspension flag ? please tell me what do you think

RStyle, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  2. Fer0

Fer0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You messed up something with landing page - keywords - ads chain...

Fer0, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  3. Praveen Pandey

Praveen Pandey Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly the same problem i'm facing. But surly there will be some adwords ads policy . so just contact adwords us support and know reason behind this. anlo you can dro email to them for same. Home your issue will get resolve quickly.

Praveen Pandey, Mar 25, 2014 IP
  4. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think the client location matters. I have clients from USA UK EU and even Pakistan and I manage their accounts right from my local ISP IP. No Remote and sneaky stuff needed. Been running it for almost 1 and half year now with no issues.

The suspension is when you do something bad with adwords.

BTW , are you using MCC ?

wtg, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  5. ajblade

ajblade Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am too managing many clients accounts under my MCC with standard ISP IP ,almost 2 years now, so far no issues like this,i think adwords automated system might have detected some unusual pattern in login activity , talk to google support

ajblade, Apr 23, 2014 IP