1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google adsense trouble

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by godlikegreg, Aug 3, 2009.

Hey guys im trying to get use blogs to make money off google trends with google adsense but im having ALOT OF TROUBLE

no matter what I do i cant get google adsense to relate to my blogs content, i have put meta tags in saturated with my keywords, i have made sure my content is full of my keywords, i talk about my trend for 300-400 words but I still get 0 relevance to it with google adsense, its becoming really frustrating to the point where i'm beginning to believe google adsense is a load of crap

help would be much appreciated
    thanks

godlikegreg, Aug 3, 2009 IP
  2. dfweyer

dfweyer Peon

Best Answers:
    Things probably don't move fast enough to keep up with Google Trends...at least with Adsense. So you are constantly changing your meta tags and keywords to follow trends?

dfweyer, Aug 3, 2009 IP
  3. jezzz

jezzz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Try to improvise your site with useful technique! because Google likes new things; keep concentrated towards genuine content & proper site marketing

jezzz, Aug 3, 2009 IP