1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google AdSense Program VS Affiliate Programs

Discussion in 'Google' started by makemoneyfromgoogle, Oct 29, 2011.

1. earnnet

earnnet Member

Best Answers:
    No way. Google can even give €3 CPC. It happened to me only once but it felt good :p Good content needs time - but it worths. Aff programs are all like struggling to sell sht to naive people.
    The question is how would you like to do it: having a great content-based website that gives useful information and earn respectable money each and every month. OR having an unsure site that "makes your live better, leads to financial freedom, makes you have a great and happy family, a new blue bugatti, and more for investing just $9.99"...
    If somebody would ask you how were you earning online which one would you tell him rather? I guess the in-honour way.
    Altough you'll need to browse through all the Google terms and conditions because they can ban you for literally anything.

earnnet, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  2. Boing745

Boing745 Peon

Best Answers:
    arent sponsors better way to make money???

Boing745, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  3. earnnet

earnnet Member

Best Answers:
    As long as you have a working Adsense account, don't you miss this great opportunity;)

earnnet, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  4. inspmorse

inspmorse Peon

Best Answers:
    THe truth is both google adsense and affiliate programs are good, it depends what you want, adsense is set and forget and affiliate offers come and go so will need to keep your site updated more, try some different niches and your see what works best for you.

inspmorse, Jan 31, 2012 IP
  5. cbhattarai

cbhattarai Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

If your thinking that activating AdSense is not the only way to make money then you are wrong. Try to search SEO techniques to get your website on rank. That will help you to make get natural traffic And also do SMO.

Thank You

cbhattarai, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  6. Get Daily Jobs

Get Daily Jobs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Adsense always best.

Get Daily Jobs, Feb 4, 2012 IP
  7. awirku

awirku Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Google Adsense is better than affliate programs. couse GA more real

awirku, Feb 4, 2012 IP
  8. sanonyp

sanonyp Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess you earn more from affiliate program than google adsense if you are good at it! If you are a newbie, I would suggest adsense :D

sanonyp, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  9. amcg

amcg Active Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on what your site is about and the target audience it is for.
    If it's a specific Niche site then I would say Affiliate, but if it's a General site then I would go with Adsense.
    Too much risk with Affiliates if you target the wrong product to your users, no one will buy it. But Adsense has advanced targeted Ads for any user :)

amcg, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  10. wgenterprises

wgenterprises Member

Best Answers:
    I use GAN and adsense together on one of my sites. I like seeing the consistent income of adsense clicks and then sales every once in a while through GAN. So they work well together. I think they target different type of people. Adsense seems to be more for a casual we surfer looking for info, whereas GAN is good for those that land on your site and want to buy something.

wgenterprises, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  11. cloc

cloc Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a site for airline tickets ... I put two and adesense Aff link ads .. Yesterday I removed the Google adesensa for this site. Why?

cloc, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  12. animecrown

animecrown Member

Best Answers:
    google bans you with out giving any reason!!! try smowtion they pay good am using them on my website episodes4dub.com

animecrown, Mar 4, 2012 IP
  13. heloraghu

heloraghu Member

Best Answers:
    adsense is the best than affiliated programs add the each and every content and urls in google search and increase the visitors of your site

heloraghu, Mar 28, 2012 IP
  14. joshuthomas

joshuthomas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    dear budd,

the major difference is that affiliate marketing can earn you huge money with even less traffic while GA can do wonders with income ONLY when you have awesome traffic!
    affiliate marketing is narrow niched promotion and marketing to earn money from promoting products efficiently.

cheers
    Josh

joshuthomas, Mar 28, 2012 IP
  15. 1229

1229 Member

Best Answers:
    I am sorry but may i know what is male enhancement affiliate program? Thank you

1229, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  16. krishnavamsi2

krishnavamsi2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google adsense..is better

krishnavamsi2, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  17. thraagh

thraagh Peon

Best Answers:
    google at the moment are shutting down adsense accounts on webmasters with volumes of low quality adsense sites.

thraagh, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  18. JPavs688

JPavs688 Peon

Best Answers:
    I make about $10 to $15 a day using Adsense on my website.. Brings in usually $400 a month which is fairly decent.

JPavs688, Apr 21, 2012 IP
  19. Mohamedshajid

Mohamedshajid Member

Best Answers:
    Google Adsense also a Good money making system and Affiliate marketing also awesome to make those moneys but you should realize if you want to do both probably you should rank your website or blog in to Search engines. Some how Some traffics will converts in to customers in affiliate marketing other then adsense is clicking the advertisement. So Which is produce more money adsense or affiliate.? My Answer is These both combination. Any one agree for this:D

Mohamedshajid, Apr 21, 2012 IP
  20. business opportunities

business opportunities Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think the big thing is that Google Adsense is just easier in the sense that it can work for just about anything, and all you need to do is cut and paste some code, and you are ready to go. But as for best earnings, depending on the niche, Adsense may not be appropriate at all, but that is where you would just use an affiliate program or find one that would be a good fit.

In many cases I'll stick on the Adsense ads on my sites to get a feel for the niche and then find an affiliate program that would work for the site that would either complement or replace the Adsense on the site.

business opportunities, Apr 21, 2012 IP