1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Adsense Optimition!?

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by Neo_The_One, Mar 5, 2005.

Hi, there!

Some support needed, im seeking help on where the best placement for the ads are on a content / article site is !?

The correct layout is a little header, the table witdth is about 800.

I have a small menu (160pix width) on the left side, the site is allmost totaly coded in css / html. So no huge graphics on the site.
    - On the middle / right i have the content and on the right side i have a email subriction on top + ads below.

NOW i have a 160x600 adsense banner in the left side of the board (in the menu)

+ i have a 120x600 on the rigth side below the email subscription..

:::::::::::::::::::::::

I have been reading a lot latly on what the best eye chatching spots are for the ads, so basicly im seeking some advice on this topic!

+ i have a forum. It has about 200+ users online all the time and what is the best location for having ads on it!?

Thx

Neo_The_One, Mar 5, 2005 IP
  2. Bernard

Bernard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your best bet is to experiment. What works best for one site may not work so well for another. Also, I believe that on sites with mostly return traffic (like a forum), people tend to memorize the layout and ignore the ads.

Bernard, Mar 6, 2005 IP
  3. Neo_The_One

Neo_The_One Active Member

Best Answers:
    ^^ Hmm, that wood maybe be a good bet.. !

Maybe try to radmoize the ads, so different color on each reaload or something! :) !!

Neo_The_One, Mar 6, 2005 IP
  4. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    Homer, Mar 6, 2005 IP