1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Adsense Not Showing Up

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by fongpn, Mar 15, 2006.

Hi. Recently I apply for Google Adsense and I got verify. I follow their instruction and generate the code for my website. I paste the code to my website and it's not working. Any ideas anyone?

fongpn, Mar 15, 2006 IP
  2. adstracker

adstracker Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to wait a few hours, until Google has properly spidered your site.
    Until then, you will not have ads, or Public Service Ads ( PSA in short ).
    They won't generate revenue.

Oh yeah, welcome to the Digital Point forums.

adstracker, Mar 15, 2006 IP
  3. ahearn

ahearn Peon

Best Answers:
    Depends. If you chose the option "fill space with solid color" instead of "show public service ads", and that color is the same as the background color on your page, you won't see anything if Google has reason not to serve ads to your site. I suggest changing this option temporarily, if you used it, so that you will know better about what is happening. If PSAs begin to show up and don't go away after a couple of days, you have another topic to discuss here.

ahearn, Mar 15, 2006 IP
  4. Maslova

Maslova Peon

Best Answers:
    Just recently, I have been unable to see Google ads in Internet Explorer or AOL browsers, but I can in Firefox and Chrome on the same sites.

That has corresponded with a drop in revenue, and it was after an automatic windoze update. I assumed it was an update issue, can anyone shed any light on that one?

Maslova, Jan 19, 2009 IP
  5. Smac20

Smac20 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've had the same problem on my site. I just moved over to wordpress from blogger and my adsense adds show up in firefox, but in internet explorer they show for 1 second and then disappear as soon as the page loads. This is not happening on all the ads, just the ads in the middle right column of the page. Could someone please take a look at my blog and let me know what I've done wrong? My blog is investingincanada.info

Thanks,

Smac20, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  6. xAlexKimx

xAlexKimx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try to use the default adsense style see if it works, you have to wait about 10 minutes until your ads can display on your site.

xAlexKimx, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  7. juzhax

juzhax Peon

Best Answers:
    I think is the CSS compression problem.

I just solved the problem using this way.

www{dot}justin{dot]my/2011/08/why-adsense-not-show-after-upgrade-atahualpa-in-wordpress/

juzhax, Aug 6, 2011 IP