1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Adsense Nice Passive Income Guide

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by mrzyzzthetic, May 12, 2013.

Hi guys, was going to post this guide i wrote on my SEO blog but thought it would be a lot more useful to new starters here. If you find this guide useful, please like the post or like my facebook page here

A guide to making a passive income with google adsense.
    whats so great about a passive income?​
    In my opinion, a passive income is the best kind of income. Passive income is basically income that will make money on autopilot​
    even whilst you sleep, go to work, or go down to the pub. In the article i will explain how to start getting passive income and the benefits of ​
    putting in at least a few hours per week to achieve this.​
    I would safely say that 100 percent of people would like a passive income, yet only 5 percent achieve it, and i will tell you why! Passive income does require start up work.​
    Lets say you want to create a blog that will get thousands of visitors a week, and you aim to make some money from adsense with it. IL tell you now how to start.​
    Ok, you have never made a blog before, and want to start now. Step one. decide a niche. Dont search all over DP forums looking for people to share a High paying Niche.​
    Choose a topic you are interested in, and know a lot about. lets say you are a huge fan of World of warcraft (online game). Use a keyword finder and get some highly searched keyword terms with low competition.​
    Lets say you find one "WoW entertainment". If you are happy with calling your blog this, go ahead and get yourself over to Godaddy and try and Snag that domain. Chances are, its already taken, so you may end up with something like​
    WoWentertainmentnow. c0m. Close enough... but remember, its your first blog. You arent going to be taking google page ranks by storm just yet. ​
    Choose a Platform for your blog.​
    I would reccomend wordpress. This is an extremely noob friendly platform but some really professional looking themes, and most are extremely adsense friendly. A good thing about wordpress is the multitude of ​
    Decent plugins for SEO, but i will go into SEO later.​
    Now you have a blog that can potentially earn you some money, with Potential being the operative word! Now i suggest Putting a weekend aside to start writing. You cant expect to get views without content.​
    Write yourself about 75 catchy titles related to your topic, and write 250-500 word article about both. Try use your keyword a lot in the article, but not enough to make it sound silly!​
    This is going to take you a while, and it is going to be difficult, but once you have 75 articles polished, you are ready to post them onto your blog. Dont post them all, post about 50 and save 25. Start posting them onto your blog, and adding a few Tags using the all in one SEO​
    Tools featured in your blog. Once all 75 articles have been posted, allow adverts from google adsense to be displayed. now you have your first little gold mine. But you arent likely to earn much just yet, but the hard work is done!​
    Now, grab yourself a throwaway email or create one. Start signing up to article sites like EZINEARTICLES or HUBPAGES (you get the idea) and posting your remaining 25 articles onto these sites.​
    Before you click publish, make sure you have a message at the bottom or top saying something like, If you enjoyed this, be sure to check out this blog and incluse your URL. Next, look through the article and find some keywords related to your blog.​
    Hyperlink these keywords to your target blog and then click publish! This just gave you over 25 QUALITY backlinks, and you just did your first major backlink campaign! Now just wait for google to index your pages and publish 2 new articles every single week. You should start seeing a nice little​
    profit coming into your adsense account on a daily basis, as long as you keep adding 2 new articles a week.​
    So what about you guys that want more? You tasted the fruits of hard work and decided you want to make another and double your income? Well keep reading. You arent going to double your income, but you could quadruple or make a huge ammount​
    on your next blog!​
    So lets say you get a nice cheque from adsense, lets reinvest it! Now that you have the hang of blogging, Do a bit more keyword research and find high paying search terms, with medium competition. Low competition would be better​
    but you probably wont find these niches until you are more experienced.​
    Once you find a niche with medium (or low) competition with a decent CPC, like $1.00+, buy a domain like you did on your first blog. It doesnt matter if you dont know anything about the niche, just do it.​
    The domain may cost you like ten bucks, so lets say you have 70 bucks left over. Your first blog probably hasnt made this much money yet, but just invest some of your own money into it.​
    Next find some content creators, you can find a few on DP but look around try and find good deals. Spend some money on outsourcing articles relating to that niche, but only pay the guy/girl when yuo are certain​
    that they havent just copied and pasted it from another site. Google loves fresh, unique content, and buying it from someone who can create this, is a lot less tedious, and a lot faster than trying to write them yourself!​
    You should aim to buy 20-30 articles and leave 5 for posting on Ezine articles or other blogs (backlink campaign remember?) and get adsense on that blog two. When that blog starts earning money, invest HALF back into articles, keep​
    a quarter for buying bottles in da club, and another quarter for your next blog (domain,articles etc)​
    This is basically a simple, easy rinse and repeat method that should earn you a passive income without to much work. Remember, the first is always the hardest, but stick with it and it becomes well worth it! once you have 10 blogs making profits, you can employ someone to manage for you​
    part time.​
    If you have any suggestins for me, dont hesitate to post and i will add your suggestion into the main post and give you credit!​

mrzyzzthetic, May 12, 2013 IP
  2. webtalker101

webtalker101 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good stuff. Thanks for sharing.

webtalker101, May 15, 2013 IP
  3. JeffreyHungers

JeffreyHungers Peon

Best Answers:
    Will try this now. Thanks for the share!

Best Regards,
    [​IMG]
    Jeffrey Hungers

JeffreyHungers, May 15, 2013 IP
  4. join4m

join4m Member

Best Answers:
    nice share thank for post

join4m, Jun 4, 2013 IP
  5. Marcus.lai

Marcus.lai Peon

Best Answers:
    Good stuff, thanks for sharing. How long do you think will be required to establish the first income? Assuming we have the knowledge in contents to be published.

Marcus.lai, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  6. wtfisthatuk

wtfisthatuk Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice post

wtfisthatuk, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  7. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes - But note this advice comes from someone who got banned after just 10 posts on Digital Point, which is quite an impressive feat!

adsenseplr, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  8. wtfisthatuk

wtfisthatuk Peon

Best Answers:
    DOH!! I dont want to be banned, looks like some good resource here ;)

wtfisthatuk, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  9. kolier

kolier Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I think DP should upgrade the ban system to show the reason of banning of that user to public.

kolier, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  10. income_by_internet

income_by_internet Member

Best Answers:
    g

income_by_internet, Aug 13, 2013 IP
  11. Faith D.

Faith D. Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for this info. I haven't had incredible luck with Google Adsense in the past. Looking forward to putting these tips to work!

Faith D., Oct 19, 2013 IP
  12. mrzyzzthetic

mrzyzzthetic Peon

Best Answers:
    And does that make my guide less valuable?

mrzyzzthetic, Oct 27, 2013 IP
  13. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This guide is inspired. Is not 100% your idea. I read it in other places and was more detailed.
    2 articles / week ain't going to work with Adsense. No matter what topic is. Kind regards!

Webcenter, Oct 27, 2013 IP
  14. Safaseo

Safaseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I liked the ideas. :)

For me 15 new articles per month for 1 blog/site is a must.

Regards.

Safaseo, Oct 27, 2013 IP
  15. monkeye

monkeye Active Member

Best Answers:
    @adsenseplr how do you know he got banned?
    Such an... inspiring post!

monkeye, Oct 30, 2013 IP