1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google adsense in mobile APP

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by mike4uuu, Feb 3, 2016.

I have a news website with adsense on the site.

50% of the visitor of the site are from mobile . Now i m planning to make an app for the website. Since my site use Wordpress as CMS , it can be easily converted to an app without much effort !

My main concerns are the following :
    SEMrush
    1. Is ad-sense banned in mobile apps ?

2. My revenue will decrease drastically if i make a app ,as more will visit the site from the app.
    i was told that i can monetize the app with ad-mob but my concern is , will i be able to generate more income using ad-mob than ad-sense if its banned in app ?

3. can i make an app for my site just like a news aggregator , so that a few contents are available on the app with a link - read more which , when a user click open in the mobile browser ! This way i can monetize both using admob and adsense ?
    Is this against google terms and conditions ?

Can you pls advice me whether i should make a app or not ? Problem is users aredemanding for an app , but my concern is the revenue from the site !

Your inputs will be very thankful , pls advice me on this issues !

Thanks !

mike4uuu, Feb 3, 2016 IP
    SEMrush
  2. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Google AdSense for apps is called AdMob... and pays via your AdSense account

You can use AdSense for webpages and AdSense for in-app ads...

I don't think you are allowed to include AdSense in your coded app (unless it views a website)

pmf123, Feb 3, 2016 IP