1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Adsense Haters Club - any fans?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by GNB, Jun 17, 2006.

1. ForgottenCreature

ForgottenCreature Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'd love it if Google had a monopoly (which they dont, and never will). They provide a nice and relatively stable income to me which encourages me to build more quality websites. You are welcome to make whatever "club" you want but i'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

ForgottenCreature, Jun 24, 2006 IP
  2. ronmojohny

ronmojohny Active Member

Best Answers:
    you must hate google.com itself; as they display ads (adwords are the same ads that adsense uses) on their search results.

ronmojohny, Jun 24, 2006 IP
  3. redhits

redhits Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Posts like this will only attracts "a bad repputation here on digitalpoint"

redhits, Jun 25, 2006 IP
  4. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's a load of rubbi*h. A very large marjority of the sites on the Web have some form of advertising on them. If they didn't then they will not survive on the Web and the web will not be as big as it is today.

OK! Google is big, but they only really deserve it after the amount of work they have put in to build it. Don't forget they started from scratch just like all of us. Just because they have become alot bigger than alot of the sites on the Web doesn't really give you a reason to hate them, infact they have done things right to get that big in that short of time.

It's not easy to become big. Also, the bigger you become the more professional you do things, which only makes the web a better place. If Google was not so big then they will have less money and their search will probably not be as good and they will not be helping other site owners to earn a good income.

Just my 2 cents worth anyway.

john269, Jun 25, 2006 IP
  5. MakeSens

MakeSens Peon

Best Answers:
    This guy must be a kid or he just hates google because that's the biggest, if google dies, he will hate yahoo and so on.. this is a primitive human behaviour to hate the people who are richer then you.. I wonder if Bill Gates hates anybody..:)
    By the way, the thread makes no sense, hate will not bring you :
    1.money ; 2.happiness ; 3. success

So the question is, what do you want to do with your life ? Ads are a must, without them it's been similar too, "spread the word, but don't say anything"

MakeSens, Jun 25, 2006 IP
  6. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Either that or he has got banned from Adsense for cheating and because of that he now wants everyone else to also loose out from trying to shut Google down.

john269, Jun 25, 2006 IP
  7. MakeSens

MakeSens Peon

Best Answers:
    Nervous people always act like this.. time is resolving everything.. look at the past, even Stalin died with time... I hope there won't be any immortals in this planet:) especially not a nervous hater:D

MakeSens, Jun 25, 2006 IP