1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google AdSense Fraud- How its Done

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by junksampah, Sep 11, 2005.

Found this on another forum.. I think it is some good info to share here..

Check this new way of How Google AdSense Fraud is done.
    It would be Interesting if any Google Representative Comment on that

http://www.sofizar.com/google-adsense-fraud.php

junksampah, Sep 11, 2005 IP
  2. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't believe that to be true. While high CTR may trigger investigations, it is unlikely that every high click rate throws Google into a tizzy.

aeiouy, Sep 11, 2005 IP
  3. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    lol !!
    Are they try to protect advertisers from click fraud or they are teaching how to do a click fraud?
    In india click fraud is a common problem as webmasters here want quick money.
    I know one of my friends runing few sites used clickbot to make clicks on adsense. his CTR was very high and he made few thousand dollars in a month but never got those nice looking 4 figure money. as google cancled his account the very next day he got the pin. i remember him calling me in the 5 of the morning asking why he is not able to login to adsense as he needs to enter the pin. and why all of his pages are showing 403 error instead of showing ads.
    when I informed him that perhaps his account is banned. he went on to writing a mail to google explaining he didnt do any thing wrong and had no idea why this all happen. when got a standard reply from google about not able to reactivate his account he sent another mail with all of the 'stop words' you can think of.
    few days later I remember him searching the net and doing so called research about how to fool google. I believe he is still trying to find out the way.
    such articles can show people like him how to do.
    because publishers like him are more keen than advertisers to know the facts how google catches click fraud.

The Webmaster, Sep 11, 2005 IP