1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

google adsense earnincs

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by vasilios, Oct 25, 2013.

I have about 5 month a site and about 1 month adsense on it but no clicks until now site has a little traffic can you explain why no clicks ?

www.articlesubmit.pw

thank you

Last edited: Oct 25, 2013
    vasilios, Oct 25, 2013 IP
  2. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Get rid of the link ads they lower CPC and need two clicks to earn you anything. Make the title of the sidebar ad the same blue you use as for links elsewhere on the page. Move that same sidebar ad up to the top right.
    Delete the bottom adsense ad and replace it with a 336x280 (left aligned) at the bottom of the main body text.
    Now the one key bit - Where are the links to all the articles?????? The few you do have are below the fold and in tiny text in the sidebar. You need a big list of all categories visible so people can see what the hell the site offers. No way are people going to hunt the articles out like I did for this review. It's not happening and you need to sort that out. No views = no clicks!
    In the articles themselves you have one tiny ad at the bottom so no surprise you have no clicks - no ads = no clicks. Delete the link unit. Place one 300x250 at the top left, text wrapped to the right of it. Delete the bottom ad and replace with 336 x280. Colours for all of these ads to be the same as the sidebar BUT making sure they all have the blue headings I first talked about.
    Make all of these text/image as google states text/image pays out 36% more on average than text only does.
    That should to say the very least, help you out. No surprise as to why you have no clicks though!

adsenseplr, Oct 25, 2013 IP
  3. vasilios

vasilios Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think now look better take a look

thanks

vasilios, Oct 25, 2013 IP