1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Adsense DMCA Complaint. Please Help

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by subila, Nov 24, 2010.

1. DIGICHAT

DIGICHAT Active Member

Best Answers:
    Now keep barking in every thread . your posts already been reported and you will see the action soon . babye kido lo

DIGICHAT, Feb 27, 2011 IP
  2. Peter Greene

Peter Greene Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The end of ignorance and arrogance is near... people already know that copyright infringement is bad and still doing the same thing over and over and over again - and them whine here.............huh

Peter Greene, Feb 27, 2011 IP
  3. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    ok bark bark barkkkkk. I'm still here. What's babye kido lo?

To OP: I love people coming here complaining about stuff when they were being stupid enough to break any rules from TOS

Project Mobius, Feb 27, 2011 IP
  4. Clowgon

Clowgon Peon

Best Answers:
    DIGICHAT, GO READ THE BLOODY ENGLISH DICTIONARY. As what Mr T would say.. "CRAZY FOOL!"

Clowgon, Feb 27, 2011 IP
  5. DIGICHAT

DIGICHAT Active Member

Best Answers:
    i am not the one who break the tos first of all . second its my forum user who did that and got banned from my side too . third i digg this thread so that i don't have to make the same thread over again and again on this forum . Now all of you guyz being noob just reply by open website with few of bunch of visitors. i do have large community and Hairy ask your mother to teach me english. it will be fun lol now that's how u guyz will be calm lol. And most of it this forum is about google adsense so there will be always complains like this . What will you do when you get banned from google ? Definately come here for help asking others what to do ? why google banned you even you didn't know the reason. my problem has already been solve as i am running my community since 2004 , never had such problem . but what you will do when you had it first time . This guy Project Mobius Project Mobius just check his profile all his replies to the forum members in negative way . So its better if you can't help don't reply rather than making rude replies which wouldn't help others and in my post i didn't ask him or even reply to him first . and Project Mobius Project Mobius i visited your wesite too just a small blog with contents copy pasted from other blogs so don't say others about tos if you can't follow it and your fraud thread in this forum too Check out this .

New Adsense trick that will make you $10 a day!!!!

So next time replying to me first check out your dumb threads in which trying to make other fools with your Scam threads lol.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2011
    DIGICHAT, Feb 28, 2011 IP
  6. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow you must be retarded saying I copied and pasted my blog content from other sites LMAO. If I were to copy them the blog would be updated daily multiple times, I haven't written anything for a long time idiot. You got proof?

Thanks for quoting one of my threads, that was meant to be one of many joke threads apparently you haven't been here long enough to get it. I feel sorry for you.

Thanks I needed this before work.

Project Mobius, Feb 28, 2011 IP
  7. DIGICHAT

DIGICHAT Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah now it became joke lol . you got caught so now its became your own joke thread . must be joker lol and about proof just check your own joke thread joker you will see the proof there too lol.

8. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    what kind of proof is that? You can't prove my content is copied so now you are just talking crap. Look at that use of "lol"s. If you ask others that's active here they will know about my jokes, unfortunately you don't. OHHHHH hell yes I'm a joker, this forum is a joke and I get my daily entertainment here.

Gotta love your bullshit though, claiming I copy and paste content from other blogs and yet got no proof to back your BS up. Instead talking crap with tons of "jokers" and "lols".

For that, I give you a LOL.

9. vinaylahoti

vinaylahoti Guest

Best Answers:
    oh i see now !

vinaylahoti, Feb 28, 2011 IP
  10. DIGICHAT

DIGICHAT Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just check your own thread and reply me there :d :D

New Adsense trick that will make you $10 a day!!!!

HAVE you ever seen $10 together in your life before hahahaha and you are not the only one who are enjoying , now myself enjoying by watching you jumping on the forum . what a pathetic website you got . lol lol blog copier hahaha . Open a website couldn't run it even couldn't upgrade it from ages and replying to the other webmasters . Now i wouldn't reply to you because i hate cheaters and copiers and specially a losers like you who can't even run their own single website and as far as i see you have already been warn by moderator . Really feel sorry for ya . Couldn't run the website . Asking each and every webmaster how much do you earn daily ? lol .

Last edited: Feb 28, 2011
  11. sofiamarcella

sofiamarcella Peon

Best Answers:
    same think with me banned banned[​IMG]

sofiamarcella, Feb 28, 2011 IP
  12. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you even bother to read the thread at all that its a joke from the start? And how does this thread prove i copy and paste content from other blogs? You don't make sense at all.

What are you smoking? Warn by moderators? When? like months ago? LMAO....I love you man, you are a joke.

13. DIGICHAT

DIGICHAT Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah everything is joke for ya . lol that thread is joke now this . I think your life is full of jokes nothing much in it. As far as i can see your website and all your post is a joke . Looks like a kid to me . Don't waste my time replying you again as i have a big website to work on it ok baby boy . Bye now and please carry on your jumping on the forum by reply to this post but now i realize that you are just a kid, got nothing lol.

DIGICHAT, Mar 1, 2011 IP
  14. IdenTT

IdenTT Peon

Best Answers:
    Fill that and send to google.

IdenTT, Mar 1, 2011 IP
  15. khodem

khodem Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lolz, why you guys fighting ?? grew up and dont go off the topic just mu opinion don't take it personal :D cheers

khodem, Mar 1, 2011 IP
  16. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    OOOOOHHHH bigggg website!!! And I'm just a kid! Ok ya! Nice come back because you still haven't prove what you have said. Ya?

Project Mobius, Mar 1, 2011 IP
  17. DIGICHAT

DIGICHAT Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are right , Shouldn't reply to the loosers and contents copier like project whose thread + posts are bunch of crap and waste of time to read that's why i haven't read his last reply . My Problem has been solve within 2 days so if any webmaster face the same problem just remove those thread and post from the forum which google mention in their email and file the counter notification to this link https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/request.py?contact_type=dmca_counter and they will contact within few days ( in my case i got reply with in 1 day), It may take long like week or so .

DIGICHAT, Mar 1, 2011 IP
  18. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    Still haven't proved that I copied and pasted from other blogs though. But keep trying!

Project Mobius, Mar 1, 2011 IP
  19. bimmer

bimmer Peon

Best Answers:
    Just remove the content and fill up the counter DMCA form. You should have nothing to worry about.

bimmer, Feb 8, 2012 IP
  20. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    so what made you decide to bump up a thread that had not been replied to for almost a year? Ran out of threads to spam newbie?

Project Mobius, Feb 10, 2012 IP