1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Adsense Ban - I don't believe them anymore, there is just no rules...

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by korfezli1966, Apr 26, 2012.

On April 5th, There is invalid clicks on my adsense ads.

[​IMG]

To prevent such a miss-action, I am using my own counter, analytics account(integriert with adsense), and also histats, to see the ip addresses.

Everyday, i control my adsense and my counters like 4-5 times. After this invalid action, on April 6th, I just reported this action to google.

[​IMG]

As you see above, the e-mail input, you can read ''the confirmation mail will be sent''. I did not receive any confirmation. I was honest with everything, i just tried everything to tell google, that there is something wrong with the clicks.

And then 16.04.2012, a message from google adsense...

Adsense account is disabled because of invalid clicks... I will not be crazy, i will not swear to google... They just show that they are all.........

That's all. They can do with that 2$s whatever theywant to do... I read in the news that google will be mining materials in the space, maybe they can use my 2$ for that huh?

F... google.

Have a nice day guys...

korfezli1966, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  2. seo 4 steal

seo 4 steal Peon

Best Answers:
    google get so many of these invalid click reports and support emails that it sometimes take them a while to get back. maybe they banned you before they read your email. but you can file an appeal and mention that you already reported the invalid clicks on your site

seo 4 steal, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  3. korfezli1966

korfezli1966 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    i already did that. OPr do you mention that i should contact them again? Via that form above?

korfezli1966, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  4. fedor50

fedor50 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry to hear about this. There is still other ways to monetize your site so dont lose hope

fedor50, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  5. SpartanNutrition

SpartanNutrition Peon

Best Answers:
    I've lost hope, not seeing return on my site anything like i did with google :/ suggestions?

SpartanNutrition, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  6. kanishka

kanishka Active Member

Best Answers:
    make new website, preferably blog, add some content leave it there for 3-4 weeks, go to your friends house, apply for google adsense again from there from different account. Most likely it'll get accepted, then you can login from your home computer, they don't care about it. be more careful next time.

Good Luck!

kanishka, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  7. dungdenvn

dungdenvn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    post this thread on google blog, a lot of tech support will read it and answer you. I was angry for you but google never care about few buck to ban you, they just can't read the email

dungdenvn, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  8. GMF

GMF Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So, you got banned with IP A, go to a friend with IP B, register for adsense, go home and login to adsense with IP A again.... :rolleyes:

Goolge isn't dumb. They'll find out and ban you again.:eek:

GMF, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  9. Zaharey

Zaharey Member

Best Answers:
    Just wondering what kind of traffic method did you use for your website?

Zaharey, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  10. kanishka

kanishka Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ugh... I speak from experience! And anyways, suppose you are in a house where 5 different people share same internet through WIFI, one get banned in google adsense, does that mean google would ban them all because they have same internet connection ??? Think!!

And yea I am sure they don't ban IP, they just ban account and they see IP only while registering of an account and while processing payment and they won't give a shit about IP if the person has legit clicks. ;)

kanishka, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  11. korfezli1966

korfezli1966 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I didn't quite get it what you are asking but. What i can say is, as you see on the images, there were only 3 ads on my website, link ad, in content ad and sidebar ad.

And to prevent such a miss-action like invalid clicks, I used on my blog 3 counters at the same time. My own counter, google analytics and histats, at the same time. I got the ips from histats, so that if someday i get invalid clicks(like this) i could send a message to google so that they can be informe about this illegal action.

But they just prefer to ban...

korfezli1966, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  12. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sad story.
    But sometimes they may contact you after reading your report. It may take few days because they have to read lot of such reports. Hmm.. but not sure.

dumindushalika, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  13. Davide

Davide Member

Best Answers:
    same happen with me...now they never approved any account under my name...

Davide, Apr 28, 2012 IP
  14. GMF

GMF Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Do you now what a MAC address is?

Well, glad it works for you, but it wouldn't surprise me if you get banned just before the payout is reached.

GMF, Apr 30, 2012 IP
  15. bakaisco

bakaisco Peon

Best Answers:
    Lots of ad sense customers complain of getting banned, its even on there fb page, think the days are gone when Google actually pay out, for eg, plenty of traffic but no clicks or just 1 click every 3 days !! puzzling.

bakaisco, Apr 30, 2012 IP
  16. kanishka

kanishka Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dude I don't know what misconceptions you have. Please keep it to yourself. I've been using adsense from 5 years. Don't tell me how it works. ;)

kanishka, Apr 30, 2012 IP
  17. joshuthomas

joshuthomas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    its really sad to see that Google is banning account without much research or not studing the pattern in detail. Google should come up with a warning system that clearly says why you are banned and where you should improve rather than shutting the door all of a sudden! Its a business and both parties will get affected, not only me Google too... on the long run.

I was afraid of the ban so I proactively sold a website that had duplicate content and crosschecked on all their TOS. still am worried, a click spam can get me killed :) - yeah anyone, and yes anytime!!

cheers
    josh

joshuthomas, Apr 30, 2012 IP
  18. GMF

GMF Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think the one with a misconception is you.

Again: Glad it works for you, but there are tons and TONS of people that got banned because they thought they were smarter than Google, using these methods (different IP etc.)..
    You are luckily an exception from the rule, not THE rule. Be glad that it has worked for you this long.

GMF, Apr 30, 2012 IP
  19. badguyz

badguyz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Screw google...

badguyz, Apr 30, 2012 IP
  20. ketset

ketset Peon

Best Answers:
    I just find it hard to trust Google anymore. I have a friend who runs a Hotel in Scotland and he added Adsense a few years ago just for the hell of it. He had one click worth less than a cent and a few days later his account was disabled. I can't see how people can make thousands and not get banned while people make nothing and get banned anyway!

ketset, Apr 30, 2012 IP