1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Adsense and VPN

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by karinhopper736, Aug 8, 2012.

I've noticed that Google is active to make adsense accounts from certain countries like US, Canada, Australia and UK. Is it valid to use a VPN to create an adsense account representing above countries while staying in Indonesia, India or low adsense graded countries...
    One of my friend from India has tried 3 times to create account normally, but failed to do so. While his visit to UK, he got his adsense in 3 hours on the same blog for which he tried 3 times when he was in India.
    Dont know doest it matters to Google or not, but its really bad.

karinhopper736, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I guess they see people cheating the system all the time. While you might be able to use a VPN to disguise the face that you are in Pakistan there may be other traces that give you away.

sarahk, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  3. wellm97

wellm97 Peon

Best Answers:
    You may try to get acc with above mentioned countries but once you have money in your adsense acc then how would you withdraw your money if your not actually living in that country!!!!!
    I suggest you to fulfill all adsense requirement and than apply.

I worked for many asian clients and get approved adsense acc for them with in few hours.

wellm97, Aug 9, 2012 IP
  4. enakeprimen

enakeprimen Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think it shouldn't be the case. Google see the website contents not the country where the applicants are coming from.

enakeprimen, Aug 10, 2012 IP