1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google adsense alternatives Review on my blog

Discussion in 'Websites' started by boldm28, Aug 16, 2005.

1. BasB

BasB Peon

Best Answers:
    Damn, this thread ruined my productivety today, but made up for laughters...

Over 30, married to a blonde and driving a FIAT ;)... i guess 2 out of three aint bad...

This forum is really getting 2 me... i learned at least to speak more dude like... and that after all those time getting the hang of the english language...

BasB, Aug 18, 2005 IP
  2. ViciousSummer

ViciousSummer Ayn Rand for President! Staff

Best Answers:
    Well, apparently, Mallikarjun Reddy has nothing better to do then email me all day long, I just got 3 more emails from him (even though I havn't responded to any of them:

"Listen , i did a little research myself , and found out that www.digitalpoint.com , is from some freak , i am guessin he is family ,

http://www.digitalpoint.com/employees/

3 employee company gimme a break , u selling underwear and he selling his soul , who are u guys fooling may be urself

let me quote ur family dont know if he is ur brother or your husband

Our Theory...

Great developers are born with a mindset and way of thinking. It's inherently part of their being. While design and development can be taught at the syntax level, great engineers have a magic about them that give them the ability to develop anything, and develop it well.

(let me guess this is WORLDWID ur family.. man, am i a genius or what, school drop out did not go to school or college would not have been accepted anyways

pathetic losserrrrr , if i want 2 i can bring down his site , in like 2 minutes , i used to do that when i was in school

we would hire someone that displays the mindset of a great developer as opposed to someone that had a Ph.D. in software engineering. Anyone can be taught to code. The mindset of great developers cannot be taught. end

( well cause guy with a PHD would outsmart ur smart
    ass brother/family in one day

now everthing is making lot of sense , what do you think , about me , smart enuff or shud i have to go to ur site and bring it down , may be that will give you guys some work to do

before replying ask urself a question ,

is this guy telling the truth ???

lot of people cant handle truth ,
    TRUTH is ALWAYS BITTER"

And then I got this one:

"CAN you HANDLE TRUTH , I AM NOT SURE U CAN SWEETIE PIE , for one just stop applyin all that freaking make up and look in the mirror"

And then I got this one:

"Well i can get u and DP banned from google

WHENEVER I want

so dont push it "

Hahahah...So, now I am white trash, I look old, I wear too much make up, my brother is a loser and Mallikarjun Reddy is threatening to take down DigitalPoint.com and HustlerPanties.com AND get us both thrown out of Google. My life is in shambles ;)!

ViciousSummer, Aug 18, 2005 IP
  3. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Some people are just gifted writers ;) He's got us all figgured out. You're white trash, Shawn is broke and I am a retard. We confess. Please don't call Google ;)

Blogmaster, Aug 18, 2005 IP
  4. BasB

BasB Peon

Best Answers:
    Ahhh would be nice if companies would lookup him before hiring to see what he learned in school :D

hmmm, pissing off a complete webmasters community, smart move if you are working in IT :rolleyes:

BasB, Aug 18, 2005 IP
  5. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    What amazes me is the arrogance behind this "well cause guy with a PHD would outsmart ur smart
    ass brother/family in one day "

Any dipshit can get a degree these days. But what is inside of you determines whether you create something that benefits everyone or whether you wind up in a call center going on forums to vent and pretend to be some kind of big shot.

6. BasB

BasB Peon

Best Answers:
    Highly unlikely he actually has a PHD for all that matters. Should be 16 approx. when he started this great university..:eek:

And that is the thruth!

BasB, Aug 18, 2005 IP
  7. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Haha, sorry. Wasn't implying anything. Many good people come from universities. But I have met many who were not very productive in the business world after they've left school. Once again, you cannot generalize anything, was just commenting on his arrogance over having some kind of trade school diploma ;)

8. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    I never got my University degree... but I earn way more than any of my firends that did :D

fryman, Aug 18, 2005 IP
  9. soapbath

soapbath Peon

Best Answers:
    Its kinda odd how I look upto people like Fryman, being only 15 I have only ever made a few thousand on the internet.. I really wonder if I will ever make above 500 in a month..

soapbath, Aug 18, 2005 IP
  10. BasB

BasB Peon

Best Answers:
    No worries all ... yeah only got a masters in computer science... only makes a differences if you are working for a corporation... the real stuff you only you learn in life ;) As i hate corporations...

I have been in several spots in corportations where i had to hire people. I only look at techinical degrees in the following way (no offence to anyone i hope):

1. degree, and young: wow... back off... nerd no social skills.
    2. degree, took a long time, had a lot in between stuff... has to skills to finish something even though he/she had plenty of distractions ... nice catch.

Guess what I am? ;) Guess what the other one is :D

BasB, Aug 18, 2005 IP
  11. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    Hey, we al start like that... I sure look up to guys like Shoemoney! It took me hours and hours glued to the computer to finally make a decent income. Whoever said that earning money on the net is easy must be insane... and it seems that everybody thinks that the net is a magical place where you can become a millionaire, just look at all the "work at home" sites.

Just keep up working, hey, you are young! I would love to be 15 again and be involved in this world... when I was 15 I think computers weren't even invented yet!

fryman, Aug 18, 2005 IP
  12. soapbath

soapbath Peon

Best Answers:
    I think my problem is Morals, I hate adverts and won't place them on my site (Im sure that will change when I need more cash to pay bills ect) I always have to find other sources of income.

13. BasB

BasB Peon

Best Answers:
    What!! 15... and making already money on the internet... wow!! Like fryman said: i would love to be 15 again... and making already money on the internet..

really ... respect...

all those years i wasted (heck still wasting) working for "bosses" .... you are way ahead my friend.

BasB, Aug 18, 2005 IP
  14. soapbath

soapbath Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't have my web cam up, otherwise you could see my geek layout of work.

On my desk there is:

Alot of beer cans (well bottles)
    1 Server (Unix IIS)
    My PC, 12 Speakers
    Two monitors
    Junk food

:) Im a full geek. Anyone can make money just give up any sort of social life!

15. BasB

BasB Peon

Best Answers:
    That is great working on the internet, for yourself... what i was referring to was working in larger corps some social skills are needed which you apperently have as you are interacting now ;)

Ok no webcam either... working on corporate laptop, with my own beer (now 1:30am have to start at 7 :eek: ) on my own sites :D

But just take it from me... 15.. working on your indepence, geek or not, you have at least my respect

BasB, Aug 18, 2005 IP
  16. ViciousSummer

Best Answers:
    I guess Mallikarjun Reddy doesn't have anything better to do then pine away for me, because he continues to send me emails. Even though I havn't responded to any of them...The one I just got was titled "Who ur Daddy now" and this is what he had to say:

"some one told me that DP tracks IP to ban me from DP, that is so immature , how can u track anybody by ip , u guys can do shit , I can do whatever i want to , thanks to my elective subject in my last year engineering CCN(Computers Networks) by andrew s tanenbaum i know how this shit works 2 bad you and ur brother can figure that out cause u guys did not go to school , hey it is never 2 late 2 learn

commets/suggestions welcome , ,
    , and many more
    "

Oh yes, YOU are my daddy now, Mallikarjun Reddy. You really showed me who's boss! The funniest thing is that he really thinks that you can't track ips....hahaha. Yeah your "Harvard" trade school and your elective in computer networks is reallllly paying of now. I wonder if he knows what an ip is? Maybe he should read this blog. ;)

(I can't beleive that Mr. Maturity himself just called someone immature....hahahah) :p

ViciousSummer, Aug 20, 2005 IP
  17. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    You need to admire his writing-style. Very elloquate.

Blogmaster, Aug 20, 2005 IP
  18. thebassman

thebassman Asleep at the Keyboard

Best Answers:
    LOL! I love coming back to read this thread... too funny.

thebassman, Aug 20, 2005 IP
  19. ViciousSummer

Best Answers:
    Hey wait a sec. I DID go to school. Is he saying that my prestigious degree in fashion doesn't mean anything?! I'm crushed :p

ViciousSummer, Aug 20, 2005 IP
  20. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Let's face it: we're all beneath him :rolleyes:

Blogmaster, Aug 20, 2005 IP