1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google adsense alternatives Review on my blog

Discussion in 'Websites' started by boldm28, Aug 16, 2005.

1. subhendu

subhendu Peon

Best Answers:
    Be honest man.... God is greater than goooooooooooooooooooooogle. :D

subhendu, Aug 17, 2005 IP
  2. boldm28

boldm28 Banned

Best Answers:
    guys like i said before I do not depend on Adsense for my lively hood as for as Alang u are concerned , i gave u the link to the school i went to

U are going to FART if i tell you what company i work for what i do for a living , also if you do a little research on the school i go to and aslo compare the starting salaries of people who come out of that school , rest assured u would know how much i make , u can do that using ur fav searfch engine google " IIT + starting salaries " and u get the picture and hey last but not the least dont be bitter and dont regert things which u could not do earlier in life

boldm28, Aug 17, 2005 IP
  3. subhendu

subhendu Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh!! Well!...

Why do u go to adsense then??????????????????????????????????

4. e10

e10 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have a funny feeling you won't be around long enough to smite righteously boldm28 so I shall say goodbye and fare thee well now while I have the chance.

e10, Aug 17, 2005 IP
  5. boldm28

boldm28 Banned

Best Answers:
    guys like i said before I do not depend on Adsense for my lively hood as for as Alang u are concerned , i gave u the link to the school i went to

U are going to FART if i tell you what company i work for what i do for a living , also if you do a little research on the school i go to and aslo compare the starting salaries of people who come out of that school , rest assured u would know how much i make , u can do that using ur fav searfch engine google " IIT + starting salaries " and u get the picture and hey last but not the least dont be bitter and dont regert things which u could not do earlier in life

Hey i am here to PISS U GUYS off , whadayyya think

boldm28, Aug 17, 2005 IP
  6. subhendu

subhendu Peon

Best Answers:
    does ur school teach u anything else than 'FART' ? u pls pls pls pls pls make more than us....but pls let's be in peace... u 'FART'.... we won't smell...coz we're not taught in ur SCHOOL.where it's taught to 'FART'.. go FAAAAR(T) man!!

7. e10

e10 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, no surprises there, bold, old buddy. It's been done better though and in better humour by far more entertaining flamers than you. Don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.

e10, Aug 17, 2005 IP
  8. boldm28

boldm28 Banned

Best Answers:
    Subhendu , cant you read the subject of my thread , what part of the subject dont u understand , as for u e10 i dont care shit about adsense of for that matter this forum , the guys who shud really be worried about is you guys who have adsense cause u dont know when ur a$$ would be kicked

hey listen guys i dont want to fall below a certain level , afterall i have some kinda ethics which comes when u go to school and earn a degree u dont get it you have to earn it , hey it is better late than never , and it has nothing to do with God as subhendu said , i am true to myself and that it , it just happens that 2day just did a major production upgrade and have to kill time and what better way to do it than to piss people of , so that it makes life interesting :cool:

boldm28, Aug 17, 2005 IP
  9. subhendu

subhendu Peon

Best Answers:
    "i dont care shit about adsense of for that matter this forum"

Why did u post in this forum them???

"you guys who have adsense cause u dont know when ur a$$ would be kicked"

We're ready for it, buddy. But, we 'know' how 'not' to get kicked...unless 'buddies' like do some miracle. :D

"i have some kinda ethics which comes when u go to school and earn a degree u dont get it you have to earn it "

ohh! how much did u cost u?

10. boldm28

boldm28 Banned

Best Answers:
    Farting is a human thing and i guess u do not fart cause i guess u are not human , never heard a monkey fart man

boldm28, Aug 17, 2005 IP
  11. subhendu

subhendu Peon

Best Answers:
    i think ur degree costs less than mine. :D

12. boldm28

boldm28 Banned

Best Answers:
    i saw ur recent blog , looks like u are from LALLOO state , i hate people from that part of the my country cause they are the most corrupt bastards in this whole freaking world ,

boldm28, Aug 17, 2005 IP
  13. subhendu

subhendu Peon

Best Answers:
    u sound so cheap man...did u get ur degree for free? or, did ur univ pay for it? :D

14. boldm28

boldm28 Banned

Best Answers:
    y dont u tell that to lalllo ur state's cheif minister and he did not even go to school dont tell me you have cows in ur house 2

boldm28, Aug 17, 2005 IP
  15. e10

e10 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I´m sorry bold. I forgot to sign that rep I gave you. You just got a red from me and they are rare.

e10, Aug 17, 2005 IP
  16. boldm28

boldm28 Banned

Best Answers:
    hey man i feel u man kissing ass cause the conversion rate is good

40 Rs to a dollar so even if u earn 10 $ a month u are good to go u can survive , after all kissing ass is very lucrative atlleast in ur case

boldm28, Aug 17, 2005 IP
    SunAndGames likes this.
  17. boldm28

boldm28 Banned

Best Answers:
    do u think i care if u give me a freakin red , i like greens and believe me i have much more than u cant even have half as much as i have even after u sell ur sole to google

boldm28, Aug 17, 2005 IP
  18. subhendu

subhendu Peon

Best Answers:
    u r so dumb man...if u cud understand lallo, u cud hv been the pm of india...btw, if u knew india, u knew that i was not from lallo's state. btw, again, if u knew lallo, u knew, how important he was (and how do u rate urself??)... :D

i'm sorry to say, but, u've misused ur parents' money. pls show this thread to ur parents. :D

19. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    why would i sell my feet to google? :confused:

lorien1973, Aug 17, 2005 IP
  20. boldm28

boldm28 Banned

Best Answers:
    Hey man first go and ask your mom ur fathers name , may be its different from your real fathers name man , sort that out even before you ask me to do anything and loreian i am was reffering to selling ur "SOUL " to google and if the price is right i dont think u would think twice to sell ur sole 2 , may be i shud send this to Sergy brin and larry page , about selling sole space whatdaya think Loeian

boldm28, Aug 17, 2005 IP