1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Adsense address verification system a big mess!!

Discussion in 'Reporting & Stats' started by A1Directory, Dec 24, 2014.

I wonder how much time does google take to send the address verification pin through a mail because its more than 4 months now & i haven't received any pin though reached $98 balance in my account plus last week balance of $16 just got confused dunno what to do although all the 3 times i have applied for the pin,, my address is perfect I receive other mails regularly.Any help or guidance shall be highly appreciated.

Thanks Fellas,
    regards,
    Iftekhar.

A1Directory, Dec 24, 2014 IP
  2. afya

afya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    afya, Dec 24, 2014 IP
  3. sharifalam72

sharifalam72 Member

Best Answers:
    I got my letter of PIN from Adsense in February'15 within less than 2 month after sending request. Google send ME massage to apply for PIN when my Adsense amount accumulate only 10$ in Jan'15.
    You can check your local post office or you can try Mobile verification process to get PIN.

sharifalam72, Apr 4, 2015 IP
  4. alvinperez

alvinperez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I already approved my account , Now I am waiting to earn till $10 and then I hope i also get the PIN asap

alvinperez, Apr 4, 2015 IP