1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Adsense abused with Adwords - Right on DP forums

Discussion in 'Google' started by igauresh, Jan 13, 2011.

hi,
    It is true and I have got 2 screen shots to prove it. I have an exclusive screenshot of a google ad which I saw in the header of Digital point forums which was SELLING adsense accounts. Now imagine this ad is being circulated throught the adsense network. I even have a screenshot of it being shown at the top of google search. How cheap can that be.

Read the full post at
    http://www.earnfastcash.org/google-adwords-abuse-adsense.html

Feedback and Comments welcome !
    If you like the post then rather than just copying the image kindly link to the post from your blogs and websites as a tribute !

Those who have a digg account can please digg it here : http://digg.com/news/offbeat/google_adwords_to_abuse_adsense

This is in interest of us all who use Adwords and Adsense so that such malpractices are noticed by google and we have a cleaner better and safe google !

Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
    igauresh, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  2. DoDo Me

DoDo Me Peon

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

I never see this

DoDo Me, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  3. igauresh

igauresh Peon

Best Answers:
    Now why would u do that...
    If it was your content it was fine but copying someone else's content in your post is seriously being a thief...

4. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So in other words, you just wanted people to go to that link you're providing, rather than just posting the picture here?

Much easier for us to check it out the way DoDo Me posted it.

Thanks!

GuruCreation, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  5. igauresh

igauresh Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes but it is not his picture and If i have something which is my own I have the right to blog about it.

DoDo me is a thief and a looser who cannot respect the copyright of others. He is no good than the pirated dvd sellers on the streets. Making a living on other people's hard work. Loosers like him will forever remain on the street and die in a drain of sewage with rats abusing their bodies even after they die.

6. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can blog about whatever you want... That was a fantastic share..... Thanks!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

That was very harsh.... lol....

I think your mad because, now we don't have to click the link above that leads to your blog to read and see the picture on it. We already have everything we need now, right here in the thread... But, I still clicked on the link to see exactly what you saw.

Thanks Again!

GuruCreation, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  7. igauresh

igauresh Peon

Best Answers:
    To top the silly DoDo's jealousy, I added a better screenshot now from google search itself ... do check it out. And yes I have a right to be angry cause the blogpost has some good content and not just the images. By copying the images he is depriving people of the complete opinion which I wanted to share. It is true that I want people to read the post on my blog, but I don't think I am wrong in doing that because it is genuine content which I have taken efforts to write. So shouldnt I get atleast that much credit?

8. phpnetpro

phpnetpro Peon

Best Answers:
    This is pretty silly. You would think that Google would catch these things. I'm not a big PPC fan, but I've had ads denied in the past for minor things so I find it funny that something like this can slip through the cracks.

phpnetpro, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  9. igauresh

igauresh Peon

Best Answers:
    Well mate that is the thing... If u read the whole article I have mentioned how to see this for yourself in the second screenshot.
    Even I found it hard to believe but its true. Google has stopped manual monitoring of ads as of now.

igauresh, Jan 14, 2011 IP
  10. paidforumposters

paidforumposters Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh its really silly of google to allow such stupid stuff to propagate. kindly report the matter to google and lets hope they rectify the act asap.

paidforumposters, Jan 14, 2011 IP