1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

google adsence check

Discussion in 'Payments' started by mianriz, Jun 12, 2005.

I am new with google adsense and i replace adsense at my website www.bizline.com.pk I want to know what is the google method regarding adsense celculation . How much i can earn daily.
    or any one earn upto $1000/ per month?
    SEMrush

mianriz, Jun 12, 2005 IP
    SEMrush
  2. maverick

maverick Peon

Best Answers:
    If you just started with the adsense.. be patient... it may pay off $100 in a month or couple of months. Your earnings change according to your ads and the highest bid for those ads / keywords. On an average, I earn $100+ every month. If your site is already very popular, you might end up earning $1000 / month too friend.

maverick, Jun 12, 2005 IP
  3. Critters

Critters Guest

Best Answers:
    best thing you can do is get as many people to your site as you can. There are many people earning $1000 a day with high traffic sites.

Oh, and welcome to DP forum :p

Critters, Jun 12, 2005 IP
  4. MaxCage

MaxCage Active Member

Best Answers:
    Greetings!

I really don't understand this. I own 3 sites already, Having Built 1 completely.. http://jhatkaa.com . My Alexa ranking says 3,322,298.I get page impressions like 70-100 daily, but clicks as less as 2 - 4 per day. I really can't figure this thing out. Help me!

Thank You,

Regards,
    MaxCage

MaxCage, Jun 12, 2005 IP
  5. Imran

Imran Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Google Usually sends the check once your Amount Increases or equals to 100$, If you have Your payments on hold then you need to uncheck that option to get the check from google!

To make more money, the simplest thing is more traffic and good adsense placement! will do the trick!

EDIT: Red rep with this msg here in this thread! "theres no need to use ! in every sentence. a . will suffice"
    Excuse me what an excuse for a red rep! lol

Imran, Jun 12, 2005 IP
  6. tlainevool

tlainevool Guest

Best Answers:
    You shouldn't mention your page impressions and click amount. This is a violation of the Google Policy.

The amount of clicks you do mention seem in line with what I have heard other people mentioning, so I think it seems normal. You just need to increase your traffic.

tlainevool, Jun 12, 2005 IP
  7. City2

City2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Its all about getting traffic really. Otherwise adsense isnt that powerful

City2, Jun 12, 2005 IP
  8. e10

e10 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maxcage,

Your numbers are not at all impressive. Bear in mind Alexa - which is a debateable resource anyway - counts down not up. 3,xxx.xxxx xxx is kind of where a new site with no visitors is expected to be.

Impressions as a calculation are not worth diddly squat. How many unique visitors are you getting? I agree with tlainevool that you most likely need to focus on traffic. Forget making money from your site until you are bringing in a couple of thouand u.v. a month.

e10, Jun 12, 2005 IP
  9. 4FYB2R

4FYB2R Peon

Best Answers:
    My problem is that despite getting lots of traffic ( 4k hits a day) and good click through rate, I make not much money because my keywords are cheap (lots of time the bottom rate). If my website was dedicated to something that attracts even 25+ cents for click I would be doing ok. Seems like the main solution for me is to split some of the pages I have into 2 or 3, and write more new pages.

It sucks to see people getting less traffic than me and less clicks but making way more money than me.... :(

Any thoughts about this ? ...

4FYB2R, Jun 12, 2005 IP
  10. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    It's all in the placement IMHO. I find playing around with the placement/location of the ads on a given site/page can make a world of difference in the exposure your ads get. Take a look at other sites using adsense to get an idea of what might work best for you.

Mia, Jun 12, 2005 IP
  11. jeremyalyea

jeremyalyea Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I feel your pain. I get a substantial # of clicks every day but for cheap keywords. The only solution that I can think of is to change content. Which means starting a new site with content that would attract better paying adsense ads and then driving traffic to it via my high traffic site. Maybe you could try that?

jeremyalyea, Jun 12, 2005 IP
  12. normanmiller

normanmiller Peon

Best Answers:
    Let me tell you what I felt first when I landed on your site. Your site was confusing to my eye. I found my eyes going everywhere to get information and finding nothing. You need to remove the stuff on the sides. Find out what is ABSOLUTELY important and keep it there. and the rest remove it. Switch to the the 336X280 google format, remove the border. and place the add up toward the top so people see if first. Your site is way to busy. You need to make it less busy and FOCUS IT tightly. See my site to get a GENERAL idea. Follow the policy of KISS. Keep it simple stupid. It's not directed at you, so don't take it personally. It just what I learned from others. Simple is always best. I use this policy and get goog click through. Your sites are producing PSA's. Refrain from words that are bad or refer to sex, death or anything that can be seen as offensive. These produce PSA's.

Take care of yourself!
    Your helpful friend.

Norman

http://weirdevents.blogspot.com
    http://aboveblack.blogspot.com

normanmiller, Jun 12, 2005 IP
  13. 4FYB2R

4FYB2R Peon

Best Answers:
    normanmiller, did you talk about my website ? I guess not because I haven't post a link. Anyway, here it is: www.chelydra.org. Let me know what you think..

4FYB2R, Jun 12, 2005 IP
  14. khudania

khudania Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your site is impressive !! Seems you can solve the problem by choosing right kind of keywords !

khudania, Jun 12, 2005 IP
  15. pcdoc

pcdoc Active Member

Best Answers:
    adsense above the fold

backlinks

page count

regular submission of google sitemap

read dp

pcdoc, Jun 13, 2005 IP
  16. normanmiller

normanmiller Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey sorry about that 42FBYR, I was NOT referring to your site. I was referring to another. Your site is well designed. My mistake. Gracious apologies. ;)

normanmiller, Jun 13, 2005 IP
  17. MaxCage

MaxCage Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Mr. Lainevool,

I appreciate your comment and advising me on not violating the Google Policy. Well, I didn't mention the exact figures, they are rounded and ranged* (Not much of info).

Well, as you said I seriously need to increase my traffic, without which I guess hosting a site is immaterial. I should look forward to do that. I have been trying to submit my site to all those major search engines from google to teoma and what not. Hopefully it will get better.
    Thank You!

Regards,
    MaxCage

MaxCage, Jun 13, 2005 IP
  18. MaxCage

MaxCage Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello e10,

Yes, my figures are not interesting, and it is disheartening to know. Somebody suggested me to get the Alexa toolbar and that informed me that thats the ranking on which many search engines place the sites.

Well, I get visitors from 104 to 20 users. It really fluctuates. Last week the highest traffic was on Sunday, and this week its on Saturday, as a general dictum I guess, my site is some sort of weekenders' spot. And yes, I'm focussed on boosting my traffic. I would appreciate suggestions.
    Thank you!

Regards,
    MaxCage

MaxCage, Jun 13, 2005 IP
  19. Imran

Imran Notable Member

Best Answers:
    www . megatraffic . biz they provide cheap traffic! for starting off it is very handfull!

Imran, Jun 13, 2005 IP
  20. MaxCage

MaxCage Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Mr. Kingsley,

I have tried that too, on my site. Starting for skyscrappers to leaderboards. But, I think the real success would be of them who know how to get visitors click them (of course, legally). I guess I should do further experiments untill it works for me. I really liked your comment and the suggestion.
    Thank You!

Regards,
    MaxCage

MaxCage, Jun 13, 2005 IP