1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google ad words campaign not delivering!

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Christian Sjolind, May 30, 2020.

Hi, can someone explain to me why google isn't delivering clicks. I found a keyword in the food industry, 1 cent low and 1 cent high bid, at first I had a bid of 5 cent/click and no raised it to 10 cents/click, the maximum/per day was first 5$ and now I raised that too to 10$ a day. The landing page is about the food industry too but does not contain the exact keyword and the domain does not too. I started the campaign about 4 days ago but still nothing, just learning still. Can someone please give an answer. I might add that I'm fairly new to this :)
    Thanks, Chris

Christian Sjolind, May 30, 2020 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes Google team not activate ads to show online due to budget ....... First time i also faced this type of issue. I started Ads for a collage in India and got bid for related keywords 10 INR only but after few days my ads not start then i contacted to support and they suggest me to change price to 20 INR and when i change then ads start on google for my given region.

So i think sometime in demanding niche market like education, Food is also a demanding niche ..... so i think its related to your bid .... either you should contact once adword support to know more that what is reason or try by increase bid.

seomanualsubmission, May 30, 2020 IP
  3. Christian Sjolind

Christian Sjolind Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, thanks for the answer, I tried to raise the bids now and see what happens. If still no change I get in contact with the support.

Christian Sjolind, May 30, 2020 IP
  4. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you dont have enough keywords or maybe your keyword its too competitive and you need to raise the bid

Spartan14, May 31, 2020 IP
  5. Christian Sjolind

Christian Sjolind Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the answer Spartan14, in Google keyword plan the competition is low and the bids are 1 cent, both low and high range, today i raised the bid to 25 cent and 25$ a day. I have only one keyword that I'm bidding for in this campaign. I also sent support but still haven't got any answer yet.

Christian Sjolind, May 31, 2020 IP
  6. Devin McHatten

Devin McHatten Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What the volume of the keyword? Maybe no one is searching for it? Make sure your campaign and adsets are active and not paused.

Devin McHatten, Jun 4, 2020 IP
  7. Christian Sjolind

Christian Sjolind Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the answer Devin, the average volume for the whole year is 60k a month, last mont 120k, so the volume is there. This campaign is with maximize clicks and last night I did another one with target CPA which also included display network. I think it has to do with with when the keyword is not on the landing page and the landing page is just a opt in with minimal amount of copy. So the next step after this is to do a new landing page with more text on it and also a exact match domain.
    About three months ago I found this keyword and it's only 1 cent low and high bid and low competition and now some time ago I found a CPA offer that could match this so just have to try and fail :)

Christian Sjolind, Jun 4, 2020 IP
  8. lydialim

lydialim Peon

Best Answers:
    I have faced similar issues too, I tried to do google ads for Rejuran and Fotona4D but its not generating clicks (goal is to increase brand awareness not conversion). Any tips on increasing clicks?

lydialim, Sep 23, 2021 IP
  9. thedark

thedark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    When you start a campaign, start with a higher bid, much higher, so it can start to deliver. Once you get some traffic you can lower it by 20% at a time.

thedark, Oct 13, 2021 IP
  10. Farome

Farome Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe you can try increasing your per click bid from the administrator panel.

Farome, Nov 26, 2021 IP
  11. nextsmm

nextsmm Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are you sure about the keyword you chose? Whether it answers in your field of work. Or maybe the keyword is too competitive

nextsmm, Nov 27, 2021 IP